Hearthstone

Interesting video I guess. Its curious that he mentioned direct damage to face being the most hated thing along with being punished for playing minions. Which is true.

But yet, there is a class that is completely designed around going for face with direct damage attacks/spells and has basically no other build. Universally despised, but such a common deck that its become just background noise. And many new cards for Hunter just build upon that (Quick Shot, Brave Archer, Etc).
I dont mind face hunter , what i do hate though is that fucking owl that just fucks you over so hard. Nothing else in that deck is more shit then that fucking owl. I cant count how many games i would stabilize and then drop a taunt only to have it nullified by a 2 mana card. Yes im bitter , fuck that card.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I dont mind face hunter , what i do hate though is that fucking owl that just fucks you over so hard. Nothing else in that deck is more shit then that fucking owl. I cant count how many games i would stabilize and then drop a taunt only to have it nullified by a 2 mana card. Yes im bitter , fuck that card.
Face hunters would be pointing towards your avatar :p

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
This may have been mentioned because I haven't been keeping up, but kvoldar raider is fucking sick in arena, just gets out of hand so easily with no reliable removal/silence from your opponent.

Krag

Peasant
I had a paladin draft with 3 murloc knights and 2 mukla's champions. With that shit it doesn't really matter that you get no truesilvers, consecrates or mini-bots.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah Murlock Knight is out of control too, drawing more than one is usually a backbreaker unless you're already rocking a crazy board or have mad removal like multiple flamstrikes/fireballs.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I had a paladin draft with 3 murloc knights and 2 mukla's champions. With that shit it doesn't really matter that you get no truesilvers, consecrates or mini-bots.
Yeah I've gone 12 wins with 0 Consecrate and 0 Truesilver merely because of Murloc Knight.

Weird bug. I was in Arena and I cast Burgle, which gave me a Mulch, which I cast on an opponent's Volcanic Lumberer to destroy it, which then gave him a golden Crowd Favorite. Maybe it's a sign they finally have the coding in for goldens in arena and it'll be coming soon? Weird.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That's definitely an oddity. Quick google search indicates its happened to others too. Probably some weird little bug related to cards that create a new card, like mulch or bane of doom, but if it means they are coding goldens into the arena I'm all for it. Long overdue IMO.
Why? Goldens don't add anything to the game...

On a list of improvements that one seems like it should be stupidly far down the list - and would be annoying to those of us that prefer to not use goldens - I find them obnoxious playing on tablet/phone myself.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why? Goldens don't add anything to the game...

On a list of improvements that one seems like it should be stupidly far down the list - and would be annoying to those of us that prefer to not use goldens - I find them obnoxious playing on tablet/phone myself.
Most people would welcome this change. I keep every golden no matter how bad the card (even spells) and use them in play whenever possible.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Most people would welcome this change. I keep every golden no matter how bad the card (even spells) and use them in play whenever possible.
Same.

And since we have Golden heroes in Arena now Arena wins should really fucking count toward golden portraits -_-

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Huh I thought that when the game summoned such and such from say a shredder dying and you have a golden copy of it in your collection then there is a chance that the summon will be golden. For instance that hunter trap secret that summons the bear sometimes gives me goldens and sometimes not. I have 1 golden bear in my collection.
/2cents

Or another way of putting it is that I've never had a golden card pop up that I didn't own.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
The point is it's a low priority change. It's stupid to dedicate a single resource to it while we are still at 9 fucking deck slots.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The point is it's a low priority change. It's stupid to dedicate a single resource to it while we are still at 9 fucking deck slots.
Well, its beyond that - since I do find that the tablet version especially bogs down with goldens on screen (it is a 2012 tablet though - yea, I'm cheap on upgrading it) - but I'd suck it up and deal if it at least came at a logical time in development.

I'd hope if they did, they'd add a disable golden option for mobile versions by then.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Huh I thought that when the game summoned such and such from say a shredder dying and you have a golden copy of it in your collection then there is a chance that the summon will be golden. For instance that hunter trap secret that summons the bear sometimes gives me goldens and sometimes not. I have 1 golden bear in my collection.
Never saw that happen, and it should be happening a lot because golden Grizzly is a common card from leveling. Maybe I've just never noticed. I have a single golden shredder (which always spawns goldens) and I've never seen a normal shredder of my own or anyone elses spawn a golden. I do know that zapping a golden with Imp-plosion gives you golden imps even if the spell itself was the normal version. Could be some interaction like that with the trap?

Well, sure but its a nice touch just like golden arena heroes were. (And yeah arena should have counted toward 500 wins forever ago now.) But they've said deck slots are on the table next so its not like they can't be working on more than one thing.

Really this arena thing sounds like a random bug more than a hint at a design change though.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can I pay one of you fine gentlemen to just punch me in the mouth whenever I have the urge to play this stupid fucking game?