Hearthstone

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I plugged Elise into totem shaman just for shits, in 5 games only even drew her twice and then only got as far as the map once. The meta just doesn't allow it materialize and in the off change you do get that far to full legendary, the game is probably over anyway. Still a fun card just takes too long. It is a good 4 drop, I don't know if I'd replace shredder over it though.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
The Map does "draw a card". You spend 2 mana but by the time you draw map you're probably close to 10 mana and all of your priest cards are typically 6 or less mana, so easy to fit in minion+heal or lightbomb+heal afterwards. Map isn't a dead draw most of the time.
LOL, that's kinda funny. I didn't realize it had draw a card, I mean I knew it...but for some dumb reason it didn't occur to me to use it first to draw a card. To think I might have survived that game I lost. Oh well guess it was late.
smile.png

Taho

N00b
I played a few games last night with Elise in my Control Reno Mage deck. Got the Monkey twice. Once I didn't play it because I didn't want it to overwrite the Reno I had in hand. The second time I played it, but ended up wishing I hadn't. Would have rather had Flamestrike and Poly then random legendaries. So, it's not effective in that type of deck. I could see it being useful as someone mentioned a few posts back - build your deck to handle early game, then let Elise handle the late game. I'll probably mess with that today once I beat this fucking annoying Heroic Skelosauras.

Taho

N00b
I wasn't playing back when Miracle Rogue was a thing, but I have a rogue quest so thought I try this new version. First 2 games were against freeze mages. What are the fucking odds? I have never had a worse streak of luck than I've had this week. I will not be betting on football this weekend.

Really like the discover mechanic , especially the scarab. Great 3 drops to pick most of the time to adjust your gameplay. Works very well with just about any non aggro deck. Had it draw very well with priest/rogue so far. Very cool games i have and enjoying the game again.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I wasn't playing back when Miracle Rogue was a thing, but I have a rogue quest so thought I try this new version. First 2 games were against freeze mages. What are the fucking odds? I have never had a worse streak of luck than I've had this week. I will not be betting on football this weekend.
? Miracle rogue is a spell deck. Why would freeze mage be a counter?

Taho

N00b
My luck continues... Doing Heroic Rafaam Unleashed as a priest. I was in prime position - I had 2 full health KT's on the board (1 from Faceless). He had empty board. He burgles Mass Dispel from me... you've got to be fucking kidding.

Rime

<Donor>
Not sure what is going on, but FIFTH game today (Out of about twenty) where I have an assured victory and the game freezes, causing me a loss. Have not had it happen at all on my newbie account or when doing arena/tavern brawl. Only on my main which is at 6th rank.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just lost to one of the greediest faggots I've seen on the ladder in seasons. Double thoughtsteal, double velens, double curator, zero actual threats, manage to thoughtsteal thoughtsteal from me twice as well as an extra entomb and voljin.

esports

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
The super greedy deck should be getting assraped by Aggro Shaman, Zoo, Egg Druid etc but it's depressing when someone goes over the top of you. Playing x2 Thoughsteal right now seems insane to me.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Amaz was playing Entomb Priest with 2x Thoughtsteal / 2x Curator... Ive been playing almost an identical deck. You never keep Thoughtsteal on the mulligan. It's to help with mid and late game matchups.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
What rank are you/Amaz playing at? I peaked at like 10 so far this month and it's a lot more aggression than control for me.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Jesus fuck all of these faggot Entomb Priests. Like 10 of them in a row. SO much rage at that shit. 2x Nova/Lightbomb/Entomb.

Gag.