Hearthstone

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Yeah a ton of shit is the opposite of intuitive in HS and has been changed several times. It's getting annoying. Hopefully this is a move to clarity.

In other news: this still works: Love giving a minion permanent stat buffs with reversing switches haha.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty big nerf to pyromancer in wild but shouldn't affect standard unless they bring deathrattles back in a big way again.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
It basically looks like they tried to make death effects resolve consistently after deaths now which obviously should have been where it was in the first place, but the fact that it isn't mentioned in the patch notes is fucking comically terrible.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Both moves make sense but they really don't mean shit to standard and are far too late. Its honestly insulting that they are only now deciding to change them.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
son of a BITCH. I thought the window for Khadgar was until tomorrow but it fucking ended yesterday. FML

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
First time I tried to get legend in quite a while. Finished it off tonight with a 10-2 run on Patron Warrior. I'm up to 15-4 with Patron tonight now, and it's a deck I basically never played before. I'm a little sad it's going away, I'm 118 wins from Golden Warrior and that would have been a nice deck to finish it off with. I got Golden Paladin this month though because I don't think I want to play it after xpac

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
When does it unlock and go live? Earlier the que was pretty long, not sure why but took forever to get a few matches in to finish my quest of the day.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
First time I tried to get legend in quite a while. Finished it off tonight with a 10-2 run on Patron Warrior. I'm up to 15-4 with Patron tonight now, and it's a deck I basically never played before. I'm a little sad it's going away, I'm 118 wins from Golden Warrior and that would have been a nice deck to finish it off with. I got Golden Paladin this month though because I don't think I want to play it after xpac
Grats

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Fuck me I am too used to European time/military time. Is it 10:30am or pm? Servers should be down right now, but they aren't.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'll keep the fuck out of a golden Boogeymonster. It will be good someday, you'll see!