Hearthstone

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Next turn: Auctioneer + Coin + Shadow Reflect Coin + HP + Shadow Reflect Coin + Van Cleef (10/10) + 4 mana remaining still

Its a passive hero power that gives you one SR per turn, you aren't going to be able to tap the hero power again to replicate a second card and you're never able to have two of them at a time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Its a passive hero power that gives you one SR per turn, you aren't going to be able to tap the hero power again to replicate a second card and you're never able to have two of them at a time.
I already made an edit with the new info ages ago... just didn't remove my theorycraft.

---

They need to show us some neutral Lifesteal minions other than stupid Prince Valanar... my theorycraft Rogue deck with Corpsetakers wont work unless there is one lol.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
God I hate Arena so much that as soon as I did not get a choice for Paladin,Mage or Rogue I just retired it. I have better use for time than to play that shitty format.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Priest is pretty good in Arena too, went 12 and 10 back-to-back with Priest over the weekend.

---

Theorycraft Fatigue Warrior:

Fatigue Warrior - Hearthstone Decks

Fatigue Warrior

Edit, recent changes:
---

Idea is to have insane draw to get 2x Dead Man's Hand in hand, once that happens you can copy your entire hand and start the infinite card cycle. At the same time, basically every other card is +armor and +removal, except Elise which is your additional value machine & end game if you can't go infinite with Dead Man's.

25 cards are 1 & 2 mana.
Dirty Rats for protection & to remove more stuff from opponent, if you can keep getting copies of Dirty Rats / Brawls / Executes / Shield Slams then you can run out your opponent of resources pretty fast I think.

Bring it On is your protection against combo decks, quick 10 armor, and maybe opponent dumps some cards into your other removals.

Edit: Main issue is going to be the draw, only Acolytes & Commanding Shout really, could add slam/shield block/loot hoarders... need to remove other stuff for them.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
636372795592231893.png

LOL... seems good with Medivh... seems good without Medivh

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'm pretty sure there won't be any neutral lifesteal. They said they don't want all the classes to have it

Trumps card is hilarious. I think it's only playable because it's in Druid

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I'm pretty sure there won't be any neutral lifesteal. They said they don't want all the classes to have it

Trumps card is hilarious. I think it's only playable because it's in Druid

Great card with Kun, potential to replace Nourish, or at least 1 copy, or just have 2x Nourish and 2x this in Jade Druid. Draw 5 is insanely powerful but add the board control + minion + armor on top, just seems good.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Firelands Portal is 5 damage and a 5/5 on average. For 3 more mana you're getting 5 cards and 5 armor...seems pretty good.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>

If this is true... which I gotta believe isn't, then I'll definitely be testing Prince Valanar w/ Corpsetakers in Rogue. Valanar would be a mostly dead play until all the 4 drops are drawn, mainly dont want to draw him until Corpsetakers are played .

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
All these slow cards arent going to get much play I dont think. Aggro isnt getting weaker so outside of priest or mage, all the high costs card are useless imo.

• 2Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
All these slow cards arent going to get much play I dont think. Aggro isnt getting weaker so outside of priest or mage, all the high costs card are useless imo.
Go home, you're drunk.

Druid has many tools to face aggro and are getting even more this expansion with those Spawn 1/5 taunt for every enemy minion and bullshit. Druid Anaconda deck has been seeing major play and this card can get ramped to pretty fast and will give armor, remove a threat and mostly likely draw into your other armor cards & removal & taunts.

This card is pretty damn broken actually. If Bright-Eyed scout pulls it it's pretty much gg right there.

Losing both auctioneers isn't a death knell for Jade Druid anymore either.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
We shall see. There were a lot of very expensive cards introduced and most of them will not be used due to aggro decks imo.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
We shall see. There were a lot of very expensive cards introduced and most of them will not be used due to aggro decks imo.

I'm looking at Jade Druid atm...
The core jade druid deck has about 6 flex slots.

First glance I'm thinking of using the 6 slots for 2x Fatespinner, 2x Infestation, 2x Spreading Plague

Fatespinner is a flexible deathrattle: 3dmg AoE or +2/+2.
Spreading Plague can take advantage of the +2/+2 if you can set it up, not likely to happen often, mainly you'll use the AoE to board clear.

Might not work but all I'm basically removing the Primordial Drakes and Ooze/Pyro packages people have tech'd in.

Deck: Jades - Hearthstone Decks
Jades

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I would think about replacing Auctioneer with that spell in Jade Druid
I think you'd consider Nourish over Auctioneer.

Auctioneer has the benefit that you can shuffle into deck THEN draw those cards in the same turn. This card requires Idols be in the deck all beforehand, so clearly a disadvantage.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Auctioneer requires cards in hand to set it up, and needs a lot of combo shit to happen. This needs nothing. It lets you play the game way more straightforward imo. Also you're nuts to drop Primordial

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Auctioneer requires cards in hand to set it up, and needs a lot of combo shit to happen. This needs nothing. It lets you play the game way more straightforward imo. Also you're nuts to drop Primordial

I just can't see Auctioneer being removed, idk man. When I kill both Auctioneers it's always a sense of relief when against Jade Druid. Being able to Auctioneer, play Wrath or Excess Mana, draw into Idol, shuffle Idol, etc etc... WAYYYY too powerful and happens very often.

Primordial has already seen cuts in modern jade decks.. at least down to 1 copy. A lot of newer decks are using a Pyro package. Fatespinner has a better aoe and comes out sooner, even though it's a deathrattle, could be worse than Primordial, but worth a test imo. I dont want too many high cost cards still, so removing 2x 8s for 2x 10s seems reasonable.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are death knight cards considered spells or minions like jaraxxas?

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Neither

WE FUCKING DID IT REDDIT, 30/30 IN ARENA THE DREAM. He conceded before I could hit face :(

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users