Prince Keleseth
Prince Taldaram
Arfus

26 Epics

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
I never buy packs (except for maybelike 10? for the GvG expansion).

6 free packs

1 legend - shaman dk

• 1Smuggly

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
6 packs (since I'd just restarted) - Shaman DK + Lich King $$$ crafted Moorabi for shits and giggles too

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I basically got every legendary I'd never craft out of the way....

My 1st Day crafts will be:

Malfurian
Uther
Valeera
Lich King
Prince Valanar* (if I decide to play Rogue/Warlock)

I wont be able to do the campaign or start playing till later this evening, feelsbadman

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Opened ~96 packs.

Valeera
Rexxar
Golden Putricide (dust cause I don't go for goldens)
Rotface
Benedictus
Moorabi

Lots of epics. And not too many dupes, like getting 9 copies of Sudden Genesis for Un'Goro... /facepalm.
Not too bad. Better than Un'Goro was on opening day, but not as good as MSOG for me. Also continues my streak of never opening Paladin or Druid legendaries, no matter how much I'd like to :(

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
The Prologue is fucking glorious. Please don't spoil it for anyone. Everyone should play it ASAP. Also I had 8 DK's, and it was the 9th, so it looks like it correctly doesn't give you one you have

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The Prologue is fucking glorious. Please don't spoil it for anyone. Everyone should play it ASAP. Also I had 8 DK's, and it was the 9th, so it looks like it correctly doesn't give you one you have

I especially loved the part where it made me laugh.

• 1Like

Vaclav

Oh and another 3 when I logged back in - Prince Valanar and the Druid Legendary (not DK) - guess I'll be using Valanar too.

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Beat the first boss using a jade shaman running double bloodlusts. Almost had it to fatigue and had to burn one of the lusts for removal but lucky flametongue topdeck with the other lust finished it.

Keep in mind these fights are wild eligible.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Vaclav

Oh wow, starting the Prologue now - that's an amazing start to it. Amusing jokes and flavor overload.

• 1Like

Vaclav

Lots of bonus commentary in the Prologue for various legendaries - noticed some for DK's and Lich King so far.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Rattling rascal with evolve seems pretty hot. Skeleton has a casting cost of 5, so with rascal + evolve you'd get a random 5 cost, random 6 cost, and the rascal deathrattle would be evolved away.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Rattling rascal with evolve seems pretty hot. Skeleton has a casting cost of 5, so with rascal + evolve you'd get a random 5 cost, random 6 cost, and the rascal deathrattle would be evolved away.
Yea i like the concept, but when you dont have evolve in hand he's sitting pretty dead. Shaman played it against Dog without having Evolve and Dog just killed it and then had a 5/5 rest of match until he won.

The Chain Gang card probably a better idea

• 1Like

Vaclav

Yea i like the concept, but when you dont have evolve in hand he's sitting pretty dead. Shaman played it against Dog without having Evolve and Dog just killed it and then had a 5/5 rest of match until he won.

The Chain Gang card probably a better idea

Shaman DK, Masters of Evolution, Evolve. That's 5 slots out of 30 - doesn't seem that unlikely to pull off.

• 1Like