Hearthstone

Northerner

N00b
You know what? Not giving twenty bones.

I already spent 20-30 early on just because hey, why not and honestly, fair enough! The value Blizzard has given me over the years is immense, as long as I don't count losses from my WoW raiding days. On that count Pardo owes me millions though so fuck it.

Still, after spending 15 minutes on the first wing, fuck $20 for an hour on the rest.

Want me to support it? FtP and put up cosmetics. I'll actually spend another 20-30 on shit as I have in Dota if you tie it in well. For lazy content? No.

sebur

Bronze Squire
While I will agree the content is too short since it isn't nearly as hard as it should be I think it is far from them being lazy. The amount of work for them to put that content in game is probably more thank you might think Also, I am sure most of the casuals will spend way more time on the content than most of us on this forum and after all that is their target audience.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I barely spent anything so far. Did one forty pack purchase at release to simulate a box cost, and I did the $20 for Naxx because the gold I'd saved was more of a value return buying packs. Can't really complain, its essentially been FTP for me and lots of hours for the money.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Buying second wing of Naxx seems to be bugged, it charged me 1,400g instead of 700g.
Same here. I got a lot of issues with it, first telling me no transaction info in database (I had plenty of gold on me) and then "another transaction in purchase" and now it's stalling at "waiting for authorisation" even tho 1400 gold is now gone. There's actually 4 different errors I'm getting. No transaction info in database, another purchase already in progress, this product is not available right now, plain old failed, and then of course just stalling on authorising.

Edit: Can't get access to save my life. Fuck you Blizzard. Doesn't seem like they even care that it's fucked, no updates in 10+ hours. I guess nobody is at work, despite the fact they made a midnight launch.. sigh. Now I've got to leave for a while. This is why I knew I wouldn't get to play till nearly Thursday haha.

Plague Quarter Purchasing Issues - 30/07 - Forums - Hearthstone

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
at the moment you can't purchase the new wing with gold OR money while they try to fix the double charge
So annoying. Are they even working on it? Or do they mean "when we get in in the morning."

How could they fuck up something so simple? Only Blizzard, only Blizzard. I'm assuming they thought since all was well last week (as far as unlocking the wing) that it'd be all fine and dandy! Never considering that this week would be different since the first week was free. What a bunch of morons.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Definitely glad I bought it early for $20, too. The normals on the Plague Wing are tougher than the Spider Wing. Had a bad draw against Heigan and Loatheb took a try to figure out his deck. Starting the Hunter challenge now, and it's pretty hilarious (and random). Will leave the heroics for after work, but it feels more than worth it to me.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Used a modified version of this:Zetos Anti-Noth Priest[Heroic] - Hearthstone Decks

I don't have Alex so I subbed in Rag, though I never even used him. Also put in a doomsayer somewhere but it usually ends up a dead card. Not sure I'm sold on the thoughtsteal for that fight either.

Basically ended up conceding until I got a good draw versus bad draw. More cheese. Did nothing but drop two lightwells and buff them. He never even touched one.

Here's what my win turn looked like:

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I beat Heroic Noth first try with my mage secret deck. Heigan seems much tougher with that 3/4 deathrattle he starts the game with. If he coins a demonfire onto it, it's pretty much game over right there.

Edit:
Nevermind, beat him fairly easily with ramp druid even with the turn 1 5/6 on the board. Innervated Keepers ftw.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I beat Heroic Noth first try with my mage secret deck. Heigan seems much tougher with that 3/4 deathrattle he starts the game with. If he coins a demonfire onto it, it's pretty much game over right there.
What I noticed as well was he only seemed to trade with cards that could mess with his hero power (lightwell or stoneskin gargoyle in that spot).

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Heroic Noth is a pain....
Wut? I was really disappointed. Chose Priest first try just by intuition, hadn't read any spoilers. Won so easily it felt like it was easier than Normal. Really disappointed. At least Anub gave me a challenge and took a couple games.

Seems this wing is the joke wing. Hope the next one is harder. It'll suck if the Spider wing was just a "fluke" and is the only one that presents any sort of challenge.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Noth wasn't bad for me. I beat him on my first try with the standard Warrior Control deck. Heigan sucked though. Starting with a 3/4 on the board and his free, auto-use, Hero Power was really tough to overcome. I eventually beat him with a Ramp Druid. I was able to innervate a silence on the demonfired void caller with a Keeper of the Grove. From that point I was just able to put out a steady stream of high HP taunts and wear him down.

Loatheb is another gimmick fight. Play Mage and load your deck with nothing but 1/2 Minions, Elven Archers and Argent Squires. The game will be over one way or another by turn 5 or 6 (and you can usually tell by turn 3 if you even have a chance).