Hearthstone

The Master

Bronze Squire
Can't believe how many people are watching Reynad work his way through Heroic Naxx. He is like doing the whole thing right now, he skipped it before.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I almost thru my laptop to the wall after hearing Kelthuzad gloat for the 15th time.
Just use a version of that paladin deck someone posted before...I had no issues, but remember to time it that you don't clear the armour too soon...And make sure you are prepared because he steals your turn.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just use a version of that paladin deck someone posted before...I had no issues, but remember to time it that you don't clear the armour too soon...And make sure you are prepared because he steals your turn.
I thought he was referring to the Pally challenge, which gives you a pretty shitty deck that you are forced to use. I finally got through that but it was just a case of cheesing the game to get the exact cards you need to finally win (opening hand of blood knight, argent squire, echoing ooze for example). In the end the card you get isn't even worth it. I'm currently stuck on heroic Sapphiron, I gave up after a few tries.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Don't play sylvanas against sapphiron, I did against a decently devoloped board, he played the 5/6 that kills the minions next to him when he dies, you can imagine what happened next.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I thought he was referring to the Pally challenge, which gives you a pretty shitty deck that you are forced to use. I finally got through that but it was just a case of cheesing the game to get the exact cards you need to finally win (opening hand of blood knight, argent squire, echoing ooze for example). In the end the card you get isn't even worth it. I'm currently stuck on heroic Sapphiron, I gave up after a few tries.
I too am stuck on Sapphiron. Frost mage ain't working for me. He just keeps coming with those critters that are too big. I can't win the race so I have to stall, but I can't draw the board freezes and clears in the right order. The stalling technique is fine and good but you really do have to draw the right cards in the right order. "Thanks for the Blizzard draw, but on this turn I needed Cone of Cold. Welp, I guess that's another loss..." *grumble*

I beat Paladin challenge on the first try and now I feel very lucky to have done so. I wasn't trying to time the armor break or anything lol. Got lucky I guess.

I tried that Healadin deck against heroic KT about 25 times. I just couldn't keep up. I watched the video of the dude beating him with that deck. Nowhere in his write up does he mention that a singular episode of KT stealing a 1/1 instead of his beefy guy is what allowed him to win. What happens when hedoessteal your beefy guy? You lose, 25 times in a row. I finally won with Zoo. I just played Zoo and went full facetard and won on I think my 3rd try.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Just got a Golden Cenarius out of a pack. Dusted that shit to make Sylvanas. I ain't even mad.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Finally beat KT with Priest. Ended with 30 life left (must have healed around 50 damage throughout the game). And it went to -7 fatigue on his side. Abused his Acolyte of Pains that were buffed by Dark Cultist. I Thoughtstole a Twisting Nether and his was 3rd from the bottom of his deck which was drawn to a full hand and discarded. Never used any of my Divine Spirits or Inner Fires (both Inner Fires were on bottom of deck). Fucking hell, so much RNG...

People talking about "having no issue" with either Heroic KT or Saph (or the challenge) as if it's just a matter of the right deck are being ridiculous. It's purely RNG. If you had no issue, you got lucky. Plain and simple.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Agree about luck on these heroics, ended up (finally) getting H Saph with a ghetto freeze mage (no Pyro's or Ice Blocks) aside from drawing the right stall and clear at the right time Leeroy and Duplicate were the MVP's. I ended up getting H KT with a slightly modified hunter deck that worked surprisingly well.

Grayson Carlyle

Golden Squire
Amaz Priest is a pretty consistent win on heroic KT; just don't take his armor off too late or he'll have no cards and spam his hero power instead of playing stuff. Sapphiron though... fuck that fight.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Am bored and need a new interesting deck to play. Anyone had any success with Ooze or anything? I've tried a Druid ooze and even when I get Ooze + Mark of the Wild on turn 2, my opponent gets something ridiculous like x2 Abusive and Soulfire which discards his coin. ugh.

Amaz Priest is a pretty consistent win on heroic KT; just don't take his armor off too late or he'll have no cards and spam his hero power instead of playing stuff. Sapphiron though... fuck that fight.
There's no way his hand size has anything to do with using mind control. He's used it on me with 10 cards in hand and had the next draw discarded. I won by taking his armour off extremely late. Like turn 13 or later.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Am bored and need a new interesting deck to play. Anyone had any success with Ooze or anything?

There's no way his hand size has anything to do with using mind control. He's used it on me with 10 cards in hand and had the next draw discarded. I won by taking his armour off extremely late. Like turn 13.
Ooze + Cold Blood + Conceal

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm behind the times and just started playing this game. It's awesome. I loved Magic when I was younger and this is almost the exact same thing. I was getting owned online because I was trying to use the basic decks. I'm getting owned by cards I've never seen.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Finally got legendary for the first time thanks to the OP mad scientist deck. Except for priest, it really does beat nearly everything out there more often than not . Here's the deck
zSZxV58.jpg
A lot of them run loatheb but I have a second explosive trap in there instead.

I'll be interested to see how the deck does in tournament play and if people will always be banning hunter like they used to ban miracle.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I hope Blizzard gets away from cards like Flare. I mean, I want to play Mage but... that'd just be stupid. Flare is an insane card.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I'm behind the times and just started playing this game. It's awesome. I loved Magic when I was younger and this is almost the exact same thing. I was getting owned online because I was trying to use the basic decks. I'm getting owned by cards I've never seen.
Enjoy while it lasts, all the things they cut from MtG make the game much smoother to play, but it also has a lot less depth.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Did they fucking reduce gold rates again in Arena and increase random card chances? I have done about 12 drafts in the last week and out of those 12 drafts, 10 of them have had a shitty fucking common or rare in place of 50-80 gold. So fucking annoying.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I hope Blizzard gets away from cards like Flare. I mean, I want to play Mage but... that'd just be stupid. Flare is an insane card.
Well it's also really stupid how much better the hunter secrets are than the mage AND the paladin secrets. Of course the nerf to secrets where they don't activate on your turn didn't effect the hunter secrets at all...