Helldivers II

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Game seems super fun, but I keep locking up.

There are some issues with 7xxx amd cards and a few other bugs they introduced with some hot fixes. I've had a few wonky things happening today. They have been very communicative with what's going on, I'm sure they will get it sorted soon.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
After patch 9/10 times now.

1707857108230.png

Lenas

Trump's Staff
This game is fun but I find a few things annoying.

One, the matchmaking sucks (even when it's working). Game doesn't tell you matchmaking only happens if you hit "quickplay" so I ran like 4 missions solo and it was fucking awful even on medium difficulty. Then I figured out how to get a team, 20 tries later I finally get matched, thinking it's a one-off drop and extract. I don't like that it keeps quickplay groups together and you automatically get sent back up into someone else's ship. It'd be fine with friend groups but it's awkward finishing a mission, going back into someone else's ship, then immediately leaving the group because you had no option to do it in-between.

Loading/Post-extraction reward screens take FOREVER with no option to skip unless I'm missing something?

Super minor nitpicks from day one with the game.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

That end mission screen does take forever. The rest I can't comment on, haha. I'm always down for missions depending who is on, first come first server unless I have some IRL friends that want to blow shit up.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
So I have probably an 80% crash to desktop rate when I join a game but when i'm the host I have a 0% crash rate, only issue I have is getting people into my game. It generally seems to either fill up within a couple seconds or nobody ever joins no matter what I try.

Still annoying having to fuck around for 10 minutes trying to mission swap, or launch one then quit mission/squad or restart game to get a party, but massively less annoying than playing for 5-30minutes and then crashing to desktop and getting absolutely nothing.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Had my first kick from group as we were extracting. That's pretty obnoxious. Probably won't use quick matching anymore.

Also, I don't see any new patch?

Hekotat

lol, steam server maintenance went down and took the game with it. So many "F"s in chat on their discord lol.

Hekotat

Had my first kick from group as we were extracting. That's pretty obnoxious. Probably won't use quick matching anymore.

Also, I don't see any new patch?

I had a weird 60mb patch earlier but no one else did, unsure why.

There was a PSN patch today but nothing for PC. They patched yesterday and it fixed server issues but caused many people to run at 2fps so they rolled it back.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Nope, the fucking artillery turret annihilates friendlies
Yeah after playing a few games today I wanted to change my guess but I didn't get around to coming back to post it, lol. Every time I see someone select mortar turret now it makes me want to insta-quit.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Yeah after playing a few games today I wanted to change my guess but I didn't get around to coming back to post it, lol. Every time I see someone select mortar turret now it makes me want to insta-quit.
I have seen it used with great success but I think it needs a minimum distance so it doesn’t fire on top of itself.