Helldivers II

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Mother fucker, I was softening on these chin strap programmers. Then we get boned on a difficulty 6 campaign, only 3 people on the 3rd of 3 missions...... reinforces bugs and cant call each other in.

They when all dying would team respawn, but it just wouldnt let me spawn in followed by another one of them also being unable to spawn.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Mother fucker, I was softening on these chin strap programmers. Then we get boned on a difficulty 6 campaign, only 3 people on the 3rd of 3 missions...... reinforces bugs and cant call each other in.

They when all dying would team respawn, but it just wouldnt let me spawn in followed by another one of them also being unable to spawn.

The timer wasn't up was it?

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

Hit life limit? You get one guy every couple minutes after that.

Sludig

The timer wasn't up was it?
Nope, literally the very start of the lv 6 mission when we had a bile titan on us within 30 seconds.

They wouldnt be respawning without me if it was time or limit of dudes.

Sludig

Loved the autocannon, but now on higher difficulties I'm thinking I need to swap as soon as I hit 20. Seems like railgun is the only effective way of doing chargers/titans without landing like a 500lb bomb on them. (WRU stun grenade)

The autocannon deflects off the chargers leg armor, which is odd because my shotgun seems to damage it and eventually peel it. If I'm shooting ass, still takes like all 10 cannon shots just about.
But do like it for swarms of mid tier enemies and being pretty friendly to use solo.

Unlocked that "medium armor piercing rifle" Liberator penetrator. Hate it, kills the low tier warriors much slower than shotty, was deflecting on some things it felt like it shouldn't. On the other hand, I'm spacing what it was, but did seem like it did charger leg armor pretty well strangely (but ac doesn't?) Either way back to auto shotty for the masses and just trying to figure out what my next 2 levels of anti super heavies strategy will be.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

Loved the autocannon, but now on higher difficulties I'm thinking I need to swap as soon as I hit 20. Seems like railgun is the only effective way of doing chargers/titans without landing like a 500lb bomb on them. (WRU stun grenade)

The autocannon deflects off the chargers leg armor, which is odd because my shotgun seems to damage it and eventually peel it. If I'm shooting ass, still takes like all 10 cannon shots just about.
But do like it for swarms of mid tier enemies and being pretty friendly to use solo.

Unlocked that "medium armor piercing rifle" Liberator penetrator. Hate it, kills the low tier warriors much slower than shotty, was deflecting on some things it felt like it shouldn't. On the other hand, I'm spacing what it was, but did seem like it did charger leg armor pretty well strangely (but ac doesn't?) Either way back to auto shotty for the masses and just trying to figure out what my next 2 levels of anti super heavies strategy will be.

Medium armor is like Hive Guards, Chargers and Bile Titans are Heavy Armor.

Sludig

Medium armor is like Hive Guards, Chargers and Bile Titans are Heavy Armor.
Sure, just it seemed inconsistant as far as some of what i'd call light armor it seemed to be bouncing, but then on the hive guard was ok. It certainly wasn't letting me defeat anything really easier than with the shotgun, and was certainly less good at melting a big soft swarm.

I need to campaign on changing all the bug names to 40k so I can call them out easier.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

Actually getting in and playing until they passed their server capacity, I can still get in but fucky shit happening.

1708481595918.png

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I tried to get in a few times today and it'd just sit on repeating the servers full message til I got sick of it (5-10 mins each time) and alt f4'd because you can't even close the game while it's there without alt f4.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Works well if you can just get a friend already online to toss you an invite, seems to jump you closer to the front of the line.

Sludig

Newest issue, stuck 3/8 defend from robot campaigns, been completing them and notta.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I'm not even trying to play. Still love the game but it's not like there is a hurry for anything.

Blueweed

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
woooo.....
just discovered. if on ps5 helldiver main page, you see two options
Quick play with friends
Quick play
choose the later one and basically bumped me into a black screen and straight into the game!

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Newest issue, stuck 3/8 defend from robot campaigns, been completing them and notta.
That's 3/8 planets have to be completed to 100%, not 8 missions. Altho maybe it's been stuck through a couple completing these last couple days when I can't get online.

Cybsled

The Major Order is for the entire game population working collectively

Reason it isn't completing quickly is the "evac the scientist" mission gets failed by shitloads of people, so it resets progress on the planets