Helldivers II

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You surely mean emasculated American soyjak, right. The keys are like right next to each other. I get it. Happens to the best of us.

1714846989665.png
1714847065764.png
1714847415220.png

Do you need more visual assistance?

• 1NPC
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
edit: Steam is now restricting purchases based on country, to avoid liability on their end most likely

Come out to the coast, we'll get together, you pay us hundreds of dollars to make an account, have a few laughs

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Rough. I feel bad for the devs having to suffer for Sony being fucking idiots

1714885371530.png

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah it's all Sony's fault that multiple Arrowhead employees claimed that it wasn't just Sony pushing the PSN requirement.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah it's all Sony's fault that multiple Arrowhead employees claimed that it wasn't just Sony pushing the PSN requirement.
All you have to do is look at how inept these tards are about a typical patch. They fix 10 things and break 10 more almost every fucking patch.

Yet somehow, they weren't inept enough to comply with this? jlaw.gif

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
The PSN TOS is a hell no for me. They up front tell you they will ban you for using vulgarity even just among your friends. Sony in particular has a long history of shady shit going back 30 years that I remember offhand, probably more.
That's all well and good, but not the same thing as "lol data breaches, only sony gets hacked, hackers don't get my data 4000x over from every other service in the world that I use including banks, stores, etc."

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
This is how you crater a company.

This will be the last successful release for Arrowhead.
Completely burned all good will on one of the most successful releases in a while, while maintaining a solid play count months after release.

Just unreal. They could've had a HD3 in 4-5 years that would've sold like wildfire and now...lulz.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
"This just in...Arrowhead Studios announces an exclusive deal with xbox and gamepass..."

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I ignore all this gay shit and just play the game with friends once a week for fun. When did gaming, and pretty much everything in life, just become internet drama. When will these companies learn the reactions are more of the problem than real issues. This is basically dorks version of the Palestine protests. People who are looking for a cause.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I ignore all this gay shit and just play the game with friends once a week for fun. When did gaming, and pretty much everything in life, just become internet drama. When will these companies learn the reactions are more of the problem than real issues. This is basically dorks version of the Palestine protests. People who are looking for a cause.
That's the sad part. This whole thing shouldn't even be a story, but they've mishandled it so poorly that they've screwed themselves.

• 2Like