Help me vote

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
That"s great.

Do you guys know what went on behind the scenes or any sort of legal fights that had to go down?

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
They said that things had gotten pushed to the side and they now have proof that she was in the lead at the time of the vote"s ending.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Sorry for the thread necopsy, but I"m like two weeks behind here. We"re getting a pic of her titties right? Right? I"m pretty sure if Tuco goes back and checks your original post he"ll confirm that you made that promise.

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
Celebrindal said:
I"m definitely not going to post nude pics of my girl on the internet, but I"ll come up with something.

Also, my girl actually has a constant pain that gets worse the longer she stands in her right foot from the surgery she had years back. So it"s not just ugly feet.
Never said otherwise. We"ll see, though. By the way, she goes in for her first appointment tomorrow.

Actually nm, she promised I"ll get pics of her topless with FoHSS written on them.

Celebrindal said:
Never said otherwise. We"ll see, though. By the way, she goes in for her first appointment tomorrow.
Well I suppose a good luck is in order from all of us.

P.S. Don"t Forget. FOHSS Written across those puppies.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Celebrindal said:

Actually nm, she promised I"ll get pics of her topless with FoHSS written on them.
Thanks. You"ll have to use something other than black ink btw. Maybe some whiteout.

T-rex_foh

shitlord
Seriously, thanks to us your girlfriend is going to have normal feet. Does she even understand how much she owes us?

Let"s be honest here, there were people on that site with much more fucked up feet. I mean, I only went there to vote for her but I was tempted to vote for one of the freaks. I"m not really a big fan of helping freaks though, I"ve kinda already written them off. I assume your girlfriend was worth saving but you have yet to prove that to me and all our other bros that gave you a normal girlfriend.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Honestly, I don"t much care if we see her titties. She should bake each and every one of us cookies. Or something. In the shape of her tits. With FOH SS icing and Nibs for nipples. Yeah.

Zeste_foh

shitlord
I actually voted for her. I usually never care enough to help sway an online voting thing posted in a forum, but grats.

but really, togtfo.

Gigfc_foh

shitlord
Seriously though, all joking aside, you owe us bewb pictures. Without us, FoH SS, your girlfriend"s feet would still be a travesty. We are not asking, nor do we want, a face pic. We want tits, and ass wouldn"t hurt, with "FoH SS" written on them. It"s not that much to ask.