Heroes of the Storm

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Lili's healing is good, but she lacks utility. They should switch the 4/7 and 13/16 talents so that there's 1 winds and 1 healing at each level so you can specialize more. If Lili could make 4 heroes miss their next 3 attacks, that might make her a lot more helpful in team fights. They should add a 20 talent that lets Winds effect abilities (not ults) + basic attacks. The cloud serpent doesn't seem to do a whole lot.. maybe let it add movement speed or something too. Also, the dragon ult is shit compared to the healing one... not sure how I'd fix it, but adding a lot more damage is a good start.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
I really like lili aswell, she was the first hero I tried and bought, I will agree with xith after solely playing lili and uther as healer she is good but does lack utility uther has a stun, and an aoe stun, his ult is great for wombo combo setups his healing is great and even after you kill him he sits there for what 10-15 seconds still healing, stunning and everything else, I wish there was ALOT more talents to really diversify builds, because you literally build arthas the same way every game, same for uther save switching up the 13 or 16 talents, I could see this being the part I get bored with.

Just like items can diversify builds and tactics in dota/league I feel there should be a lot more talents, or maybe just more specialization of those talents

And yeah this MMR on HOTSLOGS is broken as fuck, I was 2100 like 4-5 days ago I played about 10 games since going about 7-3 and now my MMR is 1700? lol

Tenks

Hopefully patch on Tuesday. Stitches, Tychus, BW nerfs confirmed not sure when those will get pushed.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Zeratul as well confirmed getting a Void Prison nerf, probably not for a bit yet though.

Tenks

No notes just during a Q&A a blizzard employee said they're aware of the imbalance with those three specific heroes and fixes are in the works

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Been playing Malfurion. I love the roots. Seems to be great when fighting the deathballs and letting my team pick them off.

I am just so new so I might be completely wrong, but it seems to really help beyond the healing.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Is this game going to become FTP or will it always be $60 or whatever? Looking for a free way to get in!

Tenks

It will eventually become F2P. If you really want a key streamers seem to have a ton to give out. I know ZPs was giving out one key per 2 games he played the other day. He has like 150 viewers (no clue how many wanted keys) so your odds were pretty decent of getting one.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Been playing Malfurion. I love the roots. Seems to be great when fighting the deathballs and letting my team pick them off.

I am just so new so I might be completely wrong, but it seems to really help beyond the healing.
You're not wrong, we were just talking about that actually. Heals over time suck especially hard in these types of games. Malfurion's hot during a group fight is so negligible people will be wishing you had picked a real support. So his root is the only thing he has going for him.

Vitality

HUSTLE
You're not wrong, we were just talking about that actually. Heals over time suck especially hard in these types of games. Malfurion's hot during a group fight is so negligible people will be wishing you had picked a real support. So his root is the only thing he has going for him.
His silence ult puts him up there atleast tier 2.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate

I've been playing Malf and basically going full damage on his moonfire. Decent DPS, some heals, some mana regen and you can either go slow or more damage on one tier. His dream ulti is a 4s silence if you trait for that. Very very good utility and damage.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Lost Vikings is going to be a nightmare. Either people are going to be deadly on him or terrible. You control them individually like an RTS. Apparently you select them via 1, 2 and 3. Then 4 to select them all. They all have independent skill sets.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Lost Vikings is going to be a nightmare. Either people are going to be deadly on him or terrible. You control them individually like an RTS. Apparently you select them via 1, 2 and 3. Then 4 to select them all. They all have independent skill sets.
Sounds somewhat like the Invoker from DotA 2. Insanely powerful if somebody has insane micro skills, but otherwise...total crap.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Sounds somewhat like the Invoker from DotA 2. Insanely powerful if somebody has insane micro skills, but otherwise...total crap.
Sounds a lot more like Meepo. Invoker isn't about micro, it's simply memorization and good decision making on which spells to use.

Meepo requires good micro on top of the MOBA fundamentals.