Heroes of the Storm

Vitality

HUSTLE
So my brother is trying to get me into this. Is it better to just buy the buy in or find a key? He told me if possible get a key and spend the $ in game on a better package.
You're better off getting a key before buying in for sure. The valuation of beta buy-in is a bit off to say the least.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Is there actual gameplay of them somewhere? I havent seen how they play at all yet
There was some podcast with a dev that explained how they work. You switch between Vikings with 1,2 and 3 like RTS groups. Each has it's own separate cooldowns and abilities. You can tri-lane with them if you want. You are essentially controlling three different heroes.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
You're better off getting a key before buying in for sure. The valuation of beta buy-in is a bit off to say the least.
You're getting like 10-15$ worth of overpriced hereos, mounts and skins and the rest goes towards the "box price" of a free to play game. It really depends how much your time is worth and whether or not you care about the principal of the matter.

Vitality

HUSTLE
You're getting like 10-15$ worth of overpriced hereos, mounts and skins and the rest goes towards the "box price" of a free to play game. It really depends how much your time is worth and whether or not you care about the principal of the matter.
For sure, I'm pretty loose with this kind of stuff so I bought in. My buddy managed to get a key from a give away pretty easily.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
But you get the Raynor skin and Gold wolf which announces to everyone on your team you're going to feed then blame everyone else

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah I'll see if I can get a Key. If they still give them away, with the buy-in option open now. I'm in no rush to play, outside his begging to join him.

Vitality

HUSTLE
If you get a key from a givaway you can spend that $40 on the unicorn bundle and get something like 10 heroes that actually matter.

Tenks

Yeah there are two pretty nice bundles on the store and those are not the beta buy-in bundle. One gives you 3 heroes and a crappy horse mount for $5. The other gives you a fuckton of heroes, 4 skins (2 good / 2 meh) and 2 mounts (incl. the Nazeebra which is my favorite mount) for $40.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you get a key from a givaway you can spend that $40 on the unicorn bundle and get something like 10 heroes that actually matter.
Sounds good, about what he was telling me, but I wanted to make sure(he is kinda slow ;P ).

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I still think charging money for hero's is gayer than 8 dudes blowing 9 dudes, as is talent gating as it just punishes new players more. That being said some of the skins are pretty cool and I am all for Blizzard shoving it unlubed up anyone ass who feels the need to play sparkle pony dress up, since it's just cosmetic.

Vitality

HUSTLE
My sparkle pony is green now and shoots shamrocks out it's butt. It's pretty legit.

Rollerskate Nova also gets me by until master skins.

The review on nazeebra above is pretty accurate, it's a well done mount skin, esp with color change unlocks.

Xith

Closest game ever.. my team won.

rrr_img_90140.jpg

Tenks

Man Jaina is rough to play. I feel like I always have to just hide in a bush and run out and shotgun someone then run away.

Crazily

N00b
I am over 2000 MMR now.....just unlocked Hero League. If anyone wants to get a team for some HL matches let me know...prefer 100+ games played with a decent MMR and must have hero league unlocked (own 10 heroes and be a certain level). Thinking about playing maybe 1-2 nights a week on a steady schedule.

Crazily#1736

Neph_sl

shitlord
Goddamn maintenance. I was going to play some games this morning and go in a little late due to weather, but nope, game's down

Tenks

Yeah I had some errands to run that took about no time at all so I moved my work from home day to today. But no Blizz games
frown.png