Heroes of the Storm

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I have been playing a fair bit of Genji lately just because I absolutely fucking loath Tracer players and he shits on that trash designed piece of shit so badly. It's nice immuring the cunts trash bomb and deflecting shit into her face.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
I need to stop playing this game, theres so many things bad about it that blizzard refuse to address lol

bring back the bald guy :( he had a much better direction for the game

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
they're not even remotely similar lol

at least blizzard just addressed one thing, their stupid cosmetic bundles costing $70, or 2400 shards that nobody would actually have. It seems it's going back to individual character skins with all tints like it was back in the day

maybe they'll address their god awful matchmaking next ;)

• 1Like

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
they're not even remotely similar lol

at least blizzard just addressed one thing, their stupid cosmetic bundles costing $70, or 2400 shards that nobody would actually have. It seems it's going back to individual character skins with all tints like it was back in the day

maybe they'll address their god awful matchmaking next ;)

One can only hope they will fix the awful matchmaking, can only hope.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think those matchmaking changes are going through at the start of next season, don't know what kind of a difference it'll make, but I'm optimistic about them.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The matchmaking in this game is fucking awful.

Also there is still an issue with hyper mobility that was added from Overwatch which they seem to ignore even though so many of their playerbase point it out and hate it.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Someone really need to head into Bliz HQ with a pipe wrench and just beat the ever living fuck out of every employee there until these worthless faggots get their shit together.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
The matchmaking in this game is fucking awful.

Also there is still an issue with hyper mobility that was added from Overwatch which they seem to ignore even though so many of their playerbase point it out and hate it.
It literally always has been and always will be unless you do ranked, and fuck that try hard bullshit. But yeah, getting three supports and two ADC every fuckin match is disheartening. Side note, my 85% win rate with D.Va in general queue is also highly questionable, cuz I'm not that good.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
The formula they use is to ensure a 50% win/loss ratio for all players. So much so that it will give you the most fucked up team if you even barely show any semblance of being above the mean.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Are all of you complaining about matchmaking playing quickmatch exclusively?

qm: fuck around trying stuff
ranked: if you wanna play semi serious

Always been like that and prolly wont change. I love hots. Its been my go to game for over 2 years where me and my buds meet to have fun ever since we got off the WoW wagon. I got way beyond my moneys worth at this point.

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I feel like they could lengthen queue times in qm for better matches, but yeah, I pretty much play ranked exclusively now because you can't go into a quick match expecting an even game. The point of quick match at this point is only to hone skills with a certain hero/fuck around.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
kdQOqTI.jpg

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Genji + Abathur

Heheheheheh

Im getting wins with Malthael but he doesn't feel right

Last edited:

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yrel looks kinda weird but interesting, i guess she cant really be a ret paladin with uther being a hybrid lol

AV looks sick though!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It's fine they keep adding heros and maps but goddamn do these assholes need to do some character balance.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
It's fine they keep adding heros and maps but goddamn do these assholes need to do some character balance.
They're not beholden to the levels of League scrutiny so they tend to give zero fucks about proper balance, and when they do, they completely shit spike the fuck out of any characters that are slightly strong, instead of buffing the rest of the aging characters. They'd rather make money on selling new, overpowered characters.

It's also be nice if when they "tweaked" characters they didn't completely change their playstyle. Cho'gall used to be fun. Now he's a dumpster.

Certain toons have also been overtweaked to compensate for bad players, like Abathur.

Still, meh.

Yrel looks like a fancy Poppy.