Got some keys

Key 1: GH24GN-TY9T-YCCJFV-9RF8-Z447E9

Key 2: 8K8EVV-PKCK-YGGPVK-NRJT-EX2DCY

Key 3: MGFNG7-G2JZ-K8K7M7-69CJ-YG6JTT

Key 4: 8JZJDV-8B47-9CH88Z-ZJH6-HCNZHD

If you use them please quote it

skrala

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ditto (used one for a friend, so only 3)

Key 1: VM4FVC-2D6W-FPBKDV-KNE6-6X2JG8

Key 2: KC2PJ9-7WXZ-XH962B-BK6E-GTHK64

Key 3: GDKTZ8-RFGV-PBTRZF-8TKY-6HPJHE

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Cant wait for him to be out of the rotation lol. Every game, theres a murky and its an uphill battle.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Played Murky to 4 in Coop, and I usually switch to QM to get a hero to 5, but not sure I want to. I don't need gold that badly

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was not a fan either, the last few I have that aren't 5 are going to be co-op only for me (Nova last week, Murky this week, Anub, TLV, Abathur left).

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So wtf is Murky supposed to do?
The idea was basically Murky is an never ending hero in team fights. So you are supposed to plant the egg near the objective, do your rotation, bubble, rotate again and then die. Then you respawn right next to the objective and repeat it. However in execution this never seems to work. For the most part you'll just find yourself 4v5 because Murky's egg is behind a T2 wall completely away from the team fight location. While I think he isn't a great hero I don't think we've either seen truly great execution of him. Somewhat like Abathur where it took a while to get him figured out a bit then suddenly he became so overpowered he required a ground floor rework. Murky *can* do really good damage off his quick rotation and zone locations well (or at least distract auto attacks) with his puffer.

Xith

I think if they moved Murky's healing bubble talent to level 4, that would help him a lot.

Tenks

When I play support I actually prioritize Murky pretty heavily. If he can stay alive he starts doing just stupid amounts of damage. Between me healing and his bubble I can usually keep him up while we take a hero or two down and then just snowball the fight.

Tenks

It is actually quite funny how much people will dive a Murky who has had his egg killed. Similar to Abathur. You can set up retard traps with him as well.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Key 1: NWEYNM-9W22-RKPGTG-ZM74-DF9G77

Key 2: FNYFTY-EXWD-6HVCWM-4ERW-MRXJ7R

Key 3: 6KYHFG-PCBP-ZYNCYN-YH9W-CXPJ48

Key 4: 7VCM2R-6TK8-22RYYJ-CY76-DKH7WT

Tenks

Posted this over on TL as well but I've been playing around with this Tychus build

Now this is 100% puggy and no statement on high level/organized matches but this Tychus build I've been running has been laying the pain down on people. I always had issues getting a ton of hero damage going Q build with Tychus but with this build I'm pretty much always #1 on my team in hero and siege damage.

Heroes of the Storm (Heroes) Builds Guides, wiki, database and forums. Heroes Hero Build Guides on HeroesFire Wiki!

Is it better than Q build? Probably not. But it is really fun. Since pretty much everyone builds Tychus the same way people can easily misjudge your longer dash. With Stim it makes it so you can dash backwards or forwards and the bonus MS and Att Speed (combined with Vamp as well) makes you very difficult to take down. Stoneskin is still pretty much required because you pretty much establish yourself as "I'm here and I'm not moving" so you need some way to mitigate a bit of damage. It is also good to shield yourself while your Vamp recovers a bit of your real HP bar.. Lazer disrupts like all hell in team battles. Funny enough as well you can use your laser as a pseudo friendly body block. If you place it infront of yourself you have yourself a little wall to fire behind.

The biggest issue here is you need to know when to use your dash. With this build you'll be using it a ton more offensively than with your standard issue Q build.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I really like the concept of that, I've been running a really similar build (minus the dash talents, I've actually been kicking around regen master at 1 to help with survival since stoneskin doesn't come until 16 still using Odin though) but I really really like the vamp/increased attack speed combo (and nexus at 20 is tits). I'll give this a shot, been super high on Tychus and LiLi lately trying to get better at them.

Tenks

My issue with Regen Master is it is mostly worthless in-battle. It is really only good at sustaining between skirmishes. And that is fine and has it's place but I feel it is mutually exclusive with Vamp. Vamp I feel does everything Regen Master does but better. So that means I really see only two options at level 1 and that is the dash talent and Q talent. I take both depending on the mood I'm in. If I don't take the dash talent at 1 I generally take either Q slow or Giant Killer at 13.

I'd still always take Stoneskin. There aren't really any better choices at 16. The MS on wind-up is pretty negligible (I've ran it before, just doesn't feel worth it) and Executioner can be good if you have someone giving slows (ie Arthas or Frost Valla) but Tychus' range is so short as it is you simply can't do damage without putting yourself in a vulnerable position. So it really lets him stand around far longer.

I've just been in the mood of trying out new shit recently. Tychus is my highest level and most known hero so I started with him.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Posted this over on TL as well but I've been playing around with this Tychus build

Now this is 100% puggy and no statement on high level/organized matches but this Tychus build I've been running has been laying the pain down on people. I always had issues getting a ton of hero damage going Q build with Tychus but with this build I'm pretty much always #1 on my team in hero and siege damage.
Really enjoy this version of Tychus, feel's better to play than what his standards always been.