Heroes of the Storm

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm starting to feel that Johanna is not a great single tank. I know she was ran pretty heavily in ESL last night but in all my games where our solo tank is Johanna shit seems to go poorly. I'm starting to wonder if when she is picked up I go Tyrael that way we have a hard initiate on the team.

I did find out through playing her she is actually quite decent with Murky. Just W people back into the pufferfish.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
I'm starting to feel that Johanna is not a great single tank. I know she was ran pretty heavily in ESL last night but in all my games where our solo tank is Johanna shit seems to go poorly. I'm starting to wonder if when she is picked up I go Tyrael that way we have a hard initiate on the team.

I did find out through playing her she is actually quite decent with Murky. Just W people back into the pufferfish.
Yeah, when I'm murkin I love a smart Johanna.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think I am just going to buy Dibbles and Uther with gold but will certainly be picking up Warhammer Uther this time around. Just need Dessert Queen Zag, Magni Muradin (again), and maybe monkey Brightwing.

Tenks

Monkey BW and Desert Zag are both pretty recent skins not sure when they'll be on sale. Though the magic carpet came out with those skins as well and that was on sale last week so who knows.

Diamyr_sl

shitlord
Started playing this a couple days ago, think i'm level 12 or 13 just playing the free rotation in QM and picked up the starter bundle because it was on sale on a third party site. Diay#1544

Haven't settled on any heroes I want to main yet tho I do like Rehgar and Valla.

Tenks

Really cool build here by Gamers2. They went Rehgar + Zeratul and Zeratul going auto attack obviously. Rehgar goes shield talents on 1 and 4. 1 gives it so your next 3 auto attacks do 25% more damage. 4 makes it so your LS duration doesn't start until you're close to an enemy. So Rehgar just tosses it on Zeratul freely since it won't expire and Zeratul jumps on fools and destroys.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Zera has been hot lately in ESL in EU and NA, Abathur as well. Cool to see new things and AA Zera is fun as shit.

Tenks

Abathur ebbs and flows depending on how strong melee assassins are in the meta. Since both Illidan and Zeratul are both strong at the moment Abathur is also strong.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Brightwing
Malfurion
Zagara
Gazlowe
Valla

vs

Hammer
Raynor
Tyrael
Muradin
Rehgar

Quick match is all wonky lol

joz123

Potato del Grande
joz123#1561. I mostly play coop if anyone wants to play. Level 40 and just leveling random heroes really haha.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Has anyone setup a rerolled chat channel in game?

Machinethis#1914
Might as well make one! /join rerolled

Also I've been playing a fair amount of this. I'd like to get into hero league some but preferably not solo. I'm average at best so don't expect miracles! (first moba I've ever played). I tend to play at weird times though, and unless I'm streaming only a game or two at a time.

tehslippery#1869

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate

I was thinking this same exact thing. Tyrael does work.

Also haven't played azmo in a while, he's still very strong.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
So last night I had a really bad Diablo and a really good one. I have idea how the could be that much of a difference.

Dis

Confirmed Male
Last night was awesome, grouped with good players, got within a hairs breath of 22 from 27. Today exact opposite, getting a lot of high 40s on my team, just ignoring the basic concepts of the game, making bad decisions and this is even on the couple of games I won. Rehgar killing minions in bot lane post 10 multiple times while team fights were happening, sylv player mercing during objectives and pushes with teamfights post 10 (we won due to good play by our LV), and finally a nova with 226 games played, yet picked her with 1st pick on dragon shire, and was mind boggling bad. How do you play a character 226 times, and be that bad. I was floored. Needless to say I'm back at 24. Thanks obama

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Dis before you answer, you have to realise that Eidal takes joy in yelling at people griping about mobas. He wants you to just admit that it's all your fault.