Hiring a 3D Artist/Graphic Design Person

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I am hiring a 3D Artist, and Graphical Design person for my business in Second Life. You need to be proficient in either Blender, Maya, 3DS, etc. You must be able (and willing) to provide DAEs, clean UV maps for texturing (max 1024x1024), and source files, and you need to ensure that you build in compatibility for Second Life and can understand strange requests with how objects are created there. I can go into details in a PM, but an example is mesh can only have 8 faces max in SL, for example, though you can have a linkset with multiple meshes each with 8 faces. Land impact is also important and a concern. Everything you do I would own full and complete rights for.

This isn't any kind of full time thing, but it's something that I need occasionally, so the best fit would be someone who does this kinda thing in their spare time, or a professional who doesn't mind doing it from home as well.

Please drop me a PM if interested and for further details.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Bump: Still looking for this person. Having a large backlog of 3D modeling needs. Please don't make me find someone on fiverr or some other shit :(

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Bump again. Sorry for all the bumps but I'm still actively seeking someone for side work for 3D Models, very simple ones, nothing complex, but pay well ($10-$20 for a model that an experienced modeler can do in 3-5 minutes). Really complex, 3D models on huge projects could net you a % of sales in lieu of up front cost if you desire.

I've used Fiverr for some of it and it fucking sucks for tax purposes and the work is rather lackluster. I'd rather have a rerolled bro or sis do it, hook someone up here, and better communicate my requirements that way.

If interested, please PM me. If things work well, this is something that has potential for you to make some pretty good money relative to time spent.