67284000_2330078887255577_934391897844088832_n.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 5 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Well, I meant more like a legit fake news title. I found some fake news generator sites that could give you the 'content preview' here that looked legit, but they all linked back to their home site which was kind of worthless.

Doing a link like that, I figured people would just mouse over it and know what I was up to

But a link that presents like this? Might be more work than it's worth, honestly

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Well, I meant more like a legit fake news title. I found some fake news generator sites that could give you the 'content preview' here that looked legit, but they all linked back to their home site which was kind of worthless.

Doing a link like that, I figured people would just mouse over it and know what I was up to

But a link that presents like this? Might be more work than it's worth, honestly

Personally I prefer the colored text that LOOKS like a link and people try to click on it and think it's broken for a sec.

But ya, If you want to forge ahead to the next breakthrough in trolling, you're running through that wall on your own :)

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

How about this? Unfortunately it will only work on people with the default theme.

1564374149220.png

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Oh and I guess it needs to be shrunk down a little.

• 3Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Well, God Damn, I didn't even think about an image with a url link. And I should have.

+1 to Hoss

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>

No problemo bro. Can definitely do this but will need your own website.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
You know how many times I've gotten muthafuckas on here to go to lemonparty by changing the link text?

Too many rickshaws to count big E, too many.

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Like