Hogwarts Legacy

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
So is this gonna be better than Elden Ring?
John Candy No GIF by Laff

• 6Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 9 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Depends how many GameStop tranny freakouts we get.

Here's my wizard.

wizard-Copy.jpg

tranny freakouts happen regardless of this game releasing.

This just focused them all into one place.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Droigan

Trakanon Raider

- Well worth getting right away
- Fantastic open world exploration
- Great combat with actual difficulty (at higher levels)
- 50+ hours with lots of content and he never felt the open world fatigue. Constantly "new" stuff instead of the repetition many open world games fall into.

IGN is a 9, Fextralife has a glowing review as well. Calls it as slam dunk for Harry Potter fans, but even people with no feelings towards the universe should enjoy the world and exploration.

Hogwarts Legacy Currently at 87 26 positive 1 mixed (70%), PC is 82 with only 4 reviews at the moment.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>

- 50+ hours with lots of content and he never felt the open world fatigue. Constantly "new" stuff instead of the repetition many open world games fall into.

IGN is a 9, Fextralife has a glowing review as well. Calls it as slam dunk for Harry Potter fans, but even people with no feelings towards the universe should enjoy the world and exploration.

Hogwarts Legacy Currently at 87 26 positive 1 mixed (70%), PC is 82 with only 4 reviews at the moment.
Jackfrags streaming it atm

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Burns

Damn it, I had little interest in this game, but then the blue hairs started making a fuss, and then (more importantly) the game play videos actually looked good.

I still have two games I want to get done before this...MUST. WAIT. FOR. SALE.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Stopped watching Jackfrags so I don't spoil too much. Game looks really good from what I saw though.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well officially preordered this morning. I was pretty sure I would since everything about seemed good but I’m done with preorders before reviews are out.

I’m happy this is getting good reviews because it looked so interesting.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Sytherin, Hyena, Hornwood/Dragoncore.

Seems pretty varied with the responses here.

• 3Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So is this gonna be better than Elden Ring?
Elden Ring was a masterpiece that perfected a recipe a decade in the making while being absolutely massive. It's such a pure form of open-world RPGs that capture only the core of exploration, leveling and killing. Trying to compare new releases to it is a bit unfair.

Hogwarts Legacy just needs to be a fun way to experience the potterverse to be a huge success. It just needs to sample a bunch of harry potter bullshit, not be a landmark open-world RPG that pushes the genre forward.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I see they added HFR to consoles, so if its like Ragnarok, it should run very smooth at 40-ish while looking better than 60fps Performance. Performance mode, from what I've seen via videos and now streams, seems flat with bland coloring, while the 4K 30fps stuff -looks- muuuch better.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
is this any good or is this gay? I dont know anything about Harry Potter

1675693080696.png

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 6 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Game looks really damn good. From the streams I watched not your average kiddy/tween video game. PC version seems to run good so far. One guy who was streaming it on ultra settings with minor frame drops here and there but nothing game breaking or breaks immersion. Warner Brothers have him an early PC key. I’m betting on a World of Hogwarts MMO next.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user