Hogwarts Legacy

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I wonder if I'm going to have as much success with my crazy setup in Hogwarts Legacy as I did in Elden Ring.

tWlCit1.png
Meter Autism GIF - Meter Autism Peak - Discover & Share GIFs

• 3Like
  • 2Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Now I've got to give it another try even if it might not make as much sense as Elden Ring. Feels like it'll be a lot of ranged attack with dumbed down target locking instead of melee attacks where you've got to hit the knee of some big as mob while looking at his weapon to find his next attack pattern.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Love how you simultaneously don't know anything about JKR while also being an expert on her motivations.

The fact that you post something she said after everything was published as proof of things beforehand is A+ retarding, though.

Gotta love that revisionist history even hitting fictional characters. Pretty soon George Washington will be a closet tranny.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Funny thing about all this stupidity over the game is that Rowling has never actually wanted to kill trans people. Far as I know she was always kind of progressive, much like Elon Musk, it just wasn't enough for their rapidly-shifting Overton Pinhole.
To me it's about shifting the overton window back. Tranbos have made so much noise over how people need to take a stand on this. I'm okay with the shift just being "You can ignore the flailing tranny mob and it'll be fine" as a gain here.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Gotta love that revisionist history even hitting fictional characters. Pretty soon George Washington will be a closet tranny.

I've always thought of Tuco as gay. Must be true if I'm saying I've always thought it.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I've always thought of Tuco as gay. Must be true if I'm saying I've always thought it.
Tuco Tuco it's ok if you are you know. You do not need to hide it.

1675791706995.png

How long before Disney makes the princeess a tranny? 4 to 1 it is by 2043 AD

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Not only that, she was smart and controlled her IP. Which is why she has shitloads of money.
Author of the witcher probably punched himself in the dick if you want to see the other side of the coin. Hopefully he smartened up with the series.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Retards on this forum -
"If he was gay it would be in the book!"

Also retards on this forum-
"Keep gay shit outta childrens books!"

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Retards on this forum -
"If he was gay it would be in the book!"

Also retards on this forum-
"Keep gay shit outta childrens books!"
Not understanding how keeping gay shit out of books includes not retconning gay shit into books already written. You fucking moron.

• 2Like

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What if all these turbo ma'am's are being paid by the developer to drive sales.

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Like