<Nazi Janitors>
1673979103169.png

• 8Like
  • 4Worf
  • 4Repost
Reactions: 15 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I’m not pre-ordering, but I will buy on day 1 at full price. Two birds with one stone for principles.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
at least you get value for your money

i'll probably buy it digitally too if it looks fun on streams

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
I think 35 main story, and say 50-60 for main and side quests with additional time for trophy hunting is a good pace for an open world game. I didn't mind at all that Elden Ring was longer, but that's my favourite game in my favourite genre, so not fair to compare it with anything really. I do know that Assassins Creed games overstay their welcome so I never finish them.

Been a while since I finished an open world game, usually because I tend to explore and do every side mission I can, so I get too powerful so the combat becomes boring. Or I just get tired of them and something else comes along before I finish them. Then when I go back to them, I've forgotten so much, that I start over. Rinse and repeat.

Only games in recent history that I can remember where that didn't happen were Witcher 3, Elden Ring and Ghost of Tsushima. I did start to feel overly powerful in Elden Ring, then I got to the winter area and realised that was when the "Dark Souls" really began. For Ghost, the gameplay was just fun. It's the only game I've ever gotten a platinum on. For Witcher, I did everything until Skellige, then I just gave up and did the main story.

I am excited for Starfield, but doubt I will ever finish it if it's 100+ hours of "stuff" like most Bethesda games.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I’m not pre-ordering, but I will buy on day 1 at full price. Two birds with one stone for principles.

If you are buying day one you may as well just preorder it and play 72 hours early.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
1674104396211.png

Cant even search this game on Twitch?

(normally a game pops up to click a category for, this shit is buried)

Kaines

Potato Supreme
View attachment 453970

Wasn't that hard to find.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

The game isn't out yet, it isn't exactly going to float to the top of search results and the only people using the category for an unreleased game would be scammers

• 2Like

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
View attachment 453970

Generally games don't have an active category until they are released (or have a streamable beta phase, etc), maybe a few days early if enough streamers have access to it before the general public.

You'll see this if streamers are gonna get a game a day early or so, but a very small number get it even earlier than that, they won't be able to select the game because twitch hasn't turned on the category yet.

• 2Like

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Scoping out the local gamestops to see which one has the bluest of blue hairs so I can buy it from them and make them hand me a copy.

• 9Like
  • 7Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 16 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Scoping out the local gamestops to see which one has the bluest of blue hairs so I can buy it from them and make them hand me a copy.
I hope there's lots of videos of that type of stuff come release.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users