Hogwarts Legacy

donomito

Blackwing Lair Raider
lol all these fucking dipshits trying to cancel a video game. Get fucked retards.

• 5Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I live in TN. Last time I went to my gamespot the dude was wearing a camo hat and chewing tobacco while playing a switch with some sort of camo stickers or shit on it. I’ll get a fist bump when I buy it there.

• 7Like
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I live in TN. Last time I went to my gamespot the dude was wearing a camo hat and chewing tobacco while playing a switch with some sort of camo stickers or shit on it. I’ll get a fist bump when I buy it there.
Oh there's still plenty of blue hairs in Nashville.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This game is going to just be fun. An overall pleasant experience.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
View attachment 453970

Cant even search this game on Twitch?

(normally a game pops up to click a category for, this shit is buried)

Others have said as well but I believe publishers ask their game not to be listed on streaming sites prior to the street-date. Keeps people from stealing / streaming before it's on sale.

• 2Like

Cybsled

Scoping out the local gamestops to see which one has the bluest of blue hairs so I can buy it from them and make them hand me a copy.

I think it is adorable that you think those types of people would even know what GameStop looks like, let alone where to find one, and would actually show up

More likely you’ll just see some manufactured story about how they tried to go into GameStop and were horribly assaulted by (insert buzzword here that describes some perceived psychological harm)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think it is adorable that you think those types of people would even know what GameStop looks like, let alone where to find one, and would actually show up

More likely you’ll just see some manufactured story about how they tried to go into GameStop and were horribly assaulted by (insert buzzword here that describes some perceived psychological harm)
Unfortunately I am stuck in commiefornia and definitely see them working at some of the stores, don't you know games and DnD are just for them now.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 2Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 7 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Unfortunately I am stuck in commiefornia and definitely see them working at some of the stores, don't you know games and DnD are just for them now.
I live in the Seattle area and they are every where. I went to the movie theater and all the girls working at the concession stand were literal blue hairs. Same with a lot of coffee shops. But youll get blue haired guys too.

• 3Like
  • 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider

These people definitely exist and work at GameStops in Los Angeles. Even seen the man in dress with blue hair at one.

I am posting this from my gym that has tampons in the men's locker room.

• 4Like
  • 3Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

What?

These are the exact kind of weirdos I would imagine work at Gamestop in 2023

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
But youll get blue haired guys too.
I used to Manic Panic my hair, when I still had some, back in the early 90's. I used to alternate blue and purple. Of course it didn't mean what it does now.

• 1Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
These people definitely exist and work at GameStops in Los Angeles. Even seen the man in dress with blue hair at one.

I am posting this from my gym that has tampons in the men's locker room.

dafuq you say about the men's room? Quit that place, homie.

• 3Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
It is a climbing gym so extra woke/liberal. They have the tallest walls around for sport climbing so no other options.

Just build your own climbing gym.

Unlike when idiot leftists say shit like that, this is actually possible for a reasonable price!

• 1Like

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Just build your own climbing gym.

Unlike when idiot leftists say shit like that, this is actually possible for a reasonable price!

Dont think I can build this on my own.

1674230314978.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Oh there's still plenty of blue hairs in Nashville.
my non scientific trial while driving is to see how many license plates have davidson county(nashville) and begins w/ a letter
c011001ec1299ca19c715352aadea52c.png

everyone from davidson county are heathens

i hope everytime i see a car pulled over (and there are many) are just license plates w/ letter first

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
my non scientific trial while driving is to see how many license plates have davidson county(nashville) and begins w/ a letter
c011001ec1299ca19c715352aadea52c.png

everyone from davidson county are heathens

i hope everytime i see a car pulled over (and there are many) are just license plates w/ letter first

I remember there being bitching about how the plate numbers could discriminate against people who didn’t get the In God We Trust plate. Like if a trooper noticed the digit order was wrong, they could find out!!! Except…you can fucking find out by looking at the plate anyway.

• 1Like