Hogwarts Legacy

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Also do this for ps5 controller settings it makes a WORLD of difference.

Aim and camera acceleration set both to 0
Camera sensitivity set to 2
Camera follow speed set to 0

Rejoice :)

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Also do this for ps5 controller settings it makes a WORLD of difference.

Aim and camera acceleration set both to 0
Camera sensitivity set to 2
Camera follow speed set to 0

Rejoice :)
You're a wizard now Utnayan!

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well this is a fucking blast so far. About 3 hours in, and about to go to Hogsmeade finally. The castle is absolutely enormous. I'll be in a place I've been before, turn a corner, and suddenly find a whole new wing.

The world is super lively and interesting, although a lot of that can be attributed to the source material. Been doing puzzles and just exploring so far.

Glad I didn't waffle too much on buying it. It may get tedious after a while, but so far A+.

Oh yeah, ended up as Ravenclaw. Not a big fan of the Ravenclaw's I've met so far (the Slytherin guy is the only white guy who wasn't a giant nerd).

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
Well this is a fucking blast so far. About 3 hours in, and about to go to Hogsmeade finally. The castle is absolutely enormous. I'll be in a place I've been before, turn a corner, and suddenly find a whole new wing.

The world is super lively and interesting, although a lot of that can be attributed to the source material. Been doing puzzles and just exploring so far.

Glad I didn't waffle too much on buying it. It may get tedious after a while, but so far A+.

Oh yeah, ended up as Ravenclaw. Not a big fan of the Ravenclaw's I've met so far (the Slytherin guy is the only white guy who wasn't a giant nerd).

I mean, you are a Ravenclaw. Being a giant nerd is basically that house's entire hat.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean, you are a Ravenclaw. Being a giant nerd is basically that house's entire hat.
I don't actually know shit about the houses, just that no one wants Hufflepuff.

It was White nerdy kid, Asian girl, and Arabic boy. Then I want to say the little girl who everyone hates is Ravenclaw too.

I think in charms class you meet a Gryffindor, some girl who's from Uganda and wants to tell you all about how they don't use wands (didn't invent them I guess, just voodoo magic?).

And then the Slytherin kid.

I think maybe the one who couldn't figure out mirrors was Hufflepuff?

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
I don't actually know shit about the houses, just that no one wants Hufflepuff.

It was White nerdy kid, Asian girl, and Arabic boy. Then I want to say the little girl who everyone hates is Ravenclaw too.

I think in charms class you meet a Gryffindor, some girl who's from Uganda and wants to tell you all about how they don't use wands (didn't invent them I guess, just voodoo magic?).

And then the Slytherin kid.

I think maybe the one who couldn't figure out mirrors was Hufflepuff?

TL;DR in-universe kids get sorted based on what value they display or desire most.

Gryffindor = Bravery (could be "external" in the sense of being chivalrous/valiant or "internal" for being a turbo-activist like Hermione).
Ravenclaw = Curiosity/Wit/Intelligence/Creativity. Basically intellectuals in one way or another.
Slytherin = Ambition. "Nicer" Slytherins in the canon like Professor Slughorn tend to be blue bloods who nonetheless respect people with a lot of drive. Slughorn runs an invite-only group called the Slug Club which kind of operates like Skull and Bones or other secret societies at the Ivies. Get connections, ask for favors, that kind of thing. "Mean" Slytherins tend to be straw racists.
Hufflepuff is the one Rowling most vaguely defines, sometimes it's "loyalty", sometimes it's "diligence", sometimes it's a "junk drawer" for people who don't neatly fit into one of the other houses.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Yea it made me think of the old ultima gypsy questions except way simpler

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yea it made me think of the old ultima gypsy questions except way simpler

How can i create my character to look like Avatar from ultima? I just want to romp through britannia like an astartes one last time.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How can i create my character to look like Avatar from ultima? I just want to romp through britannia like an astartes one last time.
2023 Guardian: That would not be Virtuous, Avatar.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So first, if you're looking for your Twitch drops, go here and you have to claim them:

Second, I saw a comment amount this. It's a spoiler for like the first 5 minutes of the game, but neat.

So the buggy is being pulled by Thestrals. I had forgotten that apparently you can't see them unless you've seen someone die. I noticed in game that they appeared at the same time as the dragon, but it was because that other dude got killed immediately and then you see them appear. Cool detail.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As a Slytherin, I've been a dick to anyone I've had the opportunity to be so; didn't tell the one girl how to figure out the painting puzzle, and didn't give the gobblewhatevers back to the other girl.

Pretty easy to fall into the "Oh shiny!...Oh another shiny!" type of distractions trying to get from A to B.

Its odd that the asian npc's I've encountered don't have an accent, unlike everyone else.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So first, if you're looking for your Twitch drops, go here and you have to claim them:

Second, I saw a comment amount this. It's a spoiler for like the first 5 minutes of the game, but neat.

So the buggy is being pulled by Thestrals. I had forgotten that apparently you can't see them unless you've seen someone die. I noticed in game that they appeared at the same time as the dragon, but it was because that other dude got killed immediately and then you see them appear. Cool detail.
How do you send the rewards to your PS5?

Edit: Got the accounts linked up, and claimed at Twitch and WB, where do they appear ingame?

Last edited:

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>

This scene was a great “oh shit” opener.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
some girl who's from Uganda and wants to tell you all about how they don't use wands (didn't invent them I guess, just voodoo magic?).
Wandkanda Fornever.

PS: Everyone who got sorted into Hufflepuff now has to tell their parents they're gay at the next Thanksgiving.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Ordered the deluxe edition off GMG, keys worked and it’s downloading.

• 1Like