Homesteading and Hobby Farm/Ranch

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Donkeys and camels are both good for milk that doesn't curdle and makes delicious cheese and butter.

A donkey might actually be useful in other ways too.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Donkeys and camels are both good for milk that doesn't curdle and makes delicious cheese and butter.

Have you seen donkey tits? Much harder to milk I'd think, stay fairly flat and high against the body.
Fuck camels.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Even this would be too much daily work for me, but a dedicated milk goat would be best for a single family.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

I never even thought about owning a camel and now I want one just because. I’d ride it around the property. How cool would that be.

• 1Solidarity

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I never even thought about owning a camel and now I want one just because. I’d ride it around the property. How cool would that be.
Camels are fucking huge, but I'm sure you know someone in Dubai who can get you a good one. Maybe even a virgin one.
Camel GIF

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Camels are fucking huge, but I'm sure you know someone in Dubai who can get you a good one. Maybe even a virgin one.
Camel GIF
Cheapest camel I can find is $5500. On one hand that’s expensive for an animal of no homesteading use. On the other hand the larp would be amazing as the subdivision I have an easement through allows ppl to ride horses in it. I could dress up as a sand dindu and ride a camel. Price could be worth the larp..

Looks like you can buy zebras too but they’re mean from my experience in Africa..

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Camel classifieds sure can get weird. Maybe it’s camel people?

IMG_4494.jpeg

• 1WTF

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Cheapest camel I can find is $5500. On one hand that’s expensive for an animal of no homesteading use. On the other hand the larp would be amazing as the subdivision I have an easement through allows ppl to ride horses in it. I could dress up as a sand dindu and ride a camel. Price could be worth the larp..

Looks like you can buy zebras too but they’re mean from my experience in Africa..
Yes, do that and video tape it.

War Room What GIF by Age Of Empires Community
bin laden love GIF by South Park

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Yes, do that and video tape it.

War Room What GIF by Age Of Empires Community
bin laden love GIF by South Park
You guys know me well enough that I’d be crazy enough to drop 5k on a camel just for the larp.. Ill research how much work they are.

• 1Like

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Maybe test drive one first.

Nativity scene!!!!!

EDIT: Sorry, I don't think you can ride those above.

Go here:

• 1Mother of God

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Maybe test drive one first.

Nativity scene!!!!!

EDIT: Sorry, I don't think you can ride those above.

Go here:

Awesome.

How many hump camel should I get? Apparently there are dromedary (one-hump) and Bactrian (two-hump) camels.

I feel like two hump is the way to go for the larp. That way I can brag to the poors about how two hump camels are superior to one and only poors would own a one hump.

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cheapest camel I can find is $5500.
I don't know anything about camels, but I feel like it might be one of those things where going for the absolute cheapest option might be ill-advised.
I mean, I don't think I'd want to deal with a really good camel, let alone a wish.com camel.

dont camel GIF

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Camels are one of the last things on my "list" of animals I always wanted but don't yet have. I think the white Bactrian ones are beautiful, but go for 20k+

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I don't know anything about camels, but I feel like it might be one of those things where going for the absolute cheapest option might be ill-advised.
I mean, I don't think I'd want to deal with a really good camel, let alone a wish.com camel.

dont camel GIF
Ya I’m thinking the same thing. Decent camels seem to go for around 10k.