Honkai Star Rail

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Worth rerolling in this game? I started on pc as I hate playing on the phone. No 5 stars after all the free pulls you get so far.
If you do the 50 discounted rolls you are guaranteed 1 5 star from that.

Also if you do 90 pulls on any special banner you will get a 5 star like genshin.

Something new however, if you do 300 pulls on the regular silver ticket banner you can choose a single 5 star from a list. This can occur once.

Given enough time you will get characters.

Here, rerolling is extremely cumbersome and requires a fresh email and about 1 hour each time.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Worth rerolling in this game? I started on pc as I hate playing on the phone. No 5 stars after all the free pulls you get so far.
Not really. You should be "saving" your pulls to rip in larger quantities though, so you get to the "pitty" 5-star. Technically you get there either way, but it'll feel better if you do them all at once. Plus, with the way that most randomizers work, it should see better results than a couple pulls at a time.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I did one reroll but got nothing out of it really. Just got to the Ice Planet again and saw a 10 pull in the mail.

honkai.jpg

Chris

Potato del Grande
Sampo is actually a monster for dps.

Currently smashing my face against Sim World 3 Gepard. I can get him into the 3rd phase, but I run outta steam. Been using Sampo, Yanqing, Natasha and Fire MC... so my dps doesn't do as much dmg as they could since Gep is weak to Phys / Fire / Lightning. I guess I could try and swap Sampo / Yanq out for Serval / Hook.
I've just done that fight with same team except Seela instead of Sampo, but Seela didn't really bring much outside of annihilating trash mobs before the final boss. Was lv50 but all items and talents were at lv40.

The trick is to have the Hunt Blessing AoE Wind ability to aoe down the adds (destroys first two waves) and have the blessing which makes an enemy ice weak when you use an ultimate.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I beat Sim 3 at level 40 with Gepard, Natasha, Tingyun and Seele. Depending on the fight sometimes I swap Tingyun for Pela but this team has been putting in work.

Aazrael

Will the Departed banner go away once you pull a 5 star? I got Bailu and now I can't see it anymore when I logged in again. Too much information in a new game so I probably missed the explanation.

Got Seele, Tingyuan, Bailu and the MC going now. Not sure if it is a good team or not but should work in the newbie areas at least.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Will the Departed banner go away once you pull a 5 star? I got Bailu and now I can't see it anymore when I logged in again. Too much information in a new game so I probably missed the explanation.

You get 50 rolls on the beginner banner, after that it goes away. You can still get those characters on the standard banner anytime. Save all your jade for the limited banners though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How do you unlock the Path of Nihility in Simulated World? Do I need to meet that particular Aeon while running SW? I read somewhere that it was linked to progress along the Ability Tree, but I didn't see a node mentioning Nihility.

Edit: Just had to start a run of SW4.

Last edited:

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
This is definitely a better mobile/brain dead game than Genshin. Just hit TL24 last night and have been enjoying it more than I thought upon first impression.

Got Welt, Gepard and a smattering of others with around 60 pulls. Just going to save all the freebies now since I don't plan on spending any money like I did with Genshin.

1682970648799.png

Lenas

Trump's Staff
How do you unlock the Path of Nihility in Simulated World? Do I need to meet that particular Aeon while running SW? I read somewhere that it was linked to progress along the Ability Tree, but I didn't see a node mentioning Nihility.

I met it my first interaction in world 4.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I met it my first interaction in world 4.
Same. Then I got a bunch of Nihility stuff that ruined my run.

Just cleared World 4, feels good. Got lv50 characters and light cones, three quarters of my relics are lv12 but still lv40 talents.

Running Fire Trailblazer, Natasha, Seela and Yanqing.

Did lv9 Mirror World, you need two teams for lv10 plus... I can see having multiple elemental teams being important eventually.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My first run on SW4 ended at the hands of a stormbringer that summoned 4 adds which dropped windshear on ppl. Fought it at a lower lvl SW while using the Hunt Path nuke to kill the adds, while the team focused the elite. I picked the Nihility path for this run, and its pretty good, but bad at instant dmg.

Chris

Potato del Grande
My first run on SW4 ended at the hands of a stormbringer that summoned 4 adds which dropped windshear on ppl. Fought it at a lower lvl SW while using the Hunt Path nuke to kill the adds, while the team focused the elite. I picked the Nihility path for this run, and its pretty good, but bad at instant dmg.
Yeah I'm cheesing most adds with Hunt nuke, since I'm using two Hunt characters who can only single target DPS I guess that's what it's designed for.

I wonder what it's like for people with good AoE characters?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
So the path of abundance ability you unlock in SW5 is basically Natasha's healing ult and you can upgrade it to go off automatically every round while still saving the charged manual use.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
My daughter (11 years old) seems to like it so far.
Big shock, girls like female characters with appealing designs!

It exposes the lie that western media is trying to appeal to women with their short haired side shaven butch lesbian sarcastic characters (eg Horizon or Forspoken). They are just pushing woke LGBT onto men.

Goonsquad Officer
Big shock, girls like female characters with appealing designs!

It exposes the lie that western media is trying to appeal to women with their short haired side shaven butch lesbian sarcastic characters (eg Horizon or Forspoken). They are just pushing woke LGBT onto men.
i always thought it was funny that when the push to de-sexualize women, the first thing they did was release female characters modest chests, but with big round glossy sumptuous asses. all that happened was they let different people put their preference in.

the real solution is sexy and stylish designs of various (fashion) styles and body types (excluding fat goblins. no one likes those including other fat goblins).

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is there a setting somewhere that will allow me to use Auto Battle, but not have the AI use the Path of Resonance skill automatically?

Aazrael

When you do simulated Universe, I added a 5th character but did not see it in battle? What does it do really?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Is there a setting somewhere that will allow me to use Auto Battle, but not have the AI use the Path of Resonance skill automatically?

Might be stopped by turning off the auto ultimate use in settings?

When you do simulated Universe, I added a 5th character but did not see it in battle? What does it do really?

I too was confused by this.