House of Cards Season 4 (March 4, 2016)

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I thought we had a few more months for this. Between this and Daredevil, it's going to be a busy March.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The show is getting hit hard. Have problems with the framerate slowing down and skipping despite having plenty of buffer.

Juvarisx

Florida
This season makes me think they took the criticism of s3 to heart and turned it around. Only through 4 episodes so far and its MILES ahead of 3 in every way

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Just finished ...holy !@#$....much better than season 3!

I'll wait to discuss until the appropriate time

Caliane

sigh. was debating not even bothering with s4.
you fuckers better not be lying to me.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm halfway through and it's definitely better.

The assassination attempt really bothered me though. No way anyone could that close to the POTUS with a gun.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

The assassination attempt really bothered me though. No way anyone could that close to the POTUS with a gun.
MTE4MDAzNDEwODA5MDk1Njk0.jpg

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don't think you've seen POTUS security details in recent years. Especially at a college rally like that where there will be obvious strong opposition. There would have been metal detectors at every entrance to that area. Who knows, maybe Lucas is a ninja.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>

Not true.

GWB came to the military base that I was on and I had to do all of the phones for the different sites he was visiting. They also prepped 3 days before by crawling through the manholes and then tack welding them shut. They put up sniper nest all over around the venues he was going to be at. The morning of the event comes and I am there at 3 AM with two large tool bags with equipment ready to go just in case I have to fix any phones. I set up and they tell me not to go anywhere because they need to inspect all my equipment and take me through pat downs etc. They just plain forget to. I sat in a room alone 10 feet behind the podium with nothing between us but a regular glass window. That was just one of two times I was that close to him with no security checking me because they just assumed everyone in the military was safe.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm so far behind, and so busy in RL, I'll have to wait a week to come back to this thread.