House of Cards

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I am now on episode 5 - this shit is fuckin gold - I dont EVEN know what to say but its better than season 1 so far and season 1 was awesome.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not going to read the thread since I'm sure someone has watched the whole thing, but HOLY SHIT that first episode. I'm pretty sure I've seen a bunch of other people post here (read some accidentally) with the same reaction.

Talk about a season opener...makes me want to marathon it to see what else happens.

Kind of wonder if waiting a week isn't better for something like this, just so you can think about what you watched.

Madsapper

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The fight to the top has resumed and it will be glorious. I don't know what I want to see more, the fight to stay there or the scorched earth he brings on the way down.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well at least they gave us a pic of Zoe's tits after they killed her off. I can live with her death now.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Well at least they gave us a pic of Zoe's tits after they killed her off. I can live with her death now.
I havent been that surprised watching a show in a long time, I literally yelled "The fuck" when he pushed that bitch in front of the train. Also the cufflings at the end of the episode FU was like they were telling the audience fuck you deal with it.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm trying to watch this whole season by Monday. Been awesome so far! Kevin Spacey is amazing in this

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I havent been that surprised watching a show in a long time, I literally yelled "The fuck" when he pushed that bitch in front of the train. Also the cufflings at the end of the episode FU was like they were telling the audience fuck you deal with it.
Cufflings. For the well dressed Starcraft enthusiast.

Musab

Molten Core Raider
Finally finished the binge. What a great show and ending, can't wait for season 3

iannis

Musty Nester
I bust out laughing. Cause I'd been thinking, "God. Just do it", as I'm sure most of the audience had been thinking. And then he did it.

Like a fucking boss. I love the subtext of the aside at the end as well, "Yeah. Don't be sad. That entire storyline had played its course and was going nowhere good. Lets get back to being awesome".

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i think there's twice as much apple product placement, than last year, but i'm cool with it, if thats how they get sponsors to keep on producing house of cards, show me an iphone unlock screen every 10minutes!

(were the burner phones blackberries? i didn't pay attention) (also kevin spacey is the only one using a blackberry?)

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
i think there's twice as much apple product placement, than last year, but i'm cool with it, if thats how they get sponsors to keep on producing house of cards, show me an iphone unlock screen every 10 minutes!

(were the burner phones blackberries? i didn't pay attention) (also kevin spacey is the only one using a blackberry?)
Honestly I didn't even notice. Given the popularity of iPhones having them show up often used in a TV show doesn't seem like it has to be product placement.

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, a whole shitload of apple placement. But it's not distracting at least, and it makes plenty of sense within the context of the show.

Since they're gonna be using computers and phones anyway they might as well make money off someone who says, "Hey. Use OURS."

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I havent noticed the product placement that much, apple computers just have a bigass logo on their back, that's their thing. Also, the majority whip chick clearly has a windows phone.