How do you archive your digital photo library?

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
With Dropbox you can have it create a URL that direct links to any file, picture, or whole directory that you want. We have a folder set up for our kid that we've sent the URL to all the relatives, while the rest of our Dropbox account stays private. It's super easy to share anything.

jeydax

Death and Taxes
Sharing with Google Drive is pretty easy too. You can share individual folders, or files. Right click on the file/folder -> Google Drive -> Share. Change up your options, done.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
But does it have an auto-upload feature yet? I haven't used it in over a year, I'm sure it's had updates. I can't remember if it was google drive, or another cloud storage program I tried other than Dropbox, but one of them required you to take the picture from within the app to auto-upload, it wouldn't do it automatically if you took pictures with your standard/default camera app on your phone.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
But does it have an auto-upload feature yet? I haven't used it in over a year, I'm sure it's had updates. I can't remember if it was google drive, or another cloud storage program I tried other than Dropbox, but one of them required you to take the picture from within the app to auto-upload, it wouldn't do it automatically if you took pictures with your standard/default camera app on your phone.
On Android I've been using an app called "Cloudvault" to auto-upload pictures to Drive. Seems to work great.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
...dropbox is ONLY good if you were able to get others to get dropbox to get free gigs, otherwise it's "ONLY" 2gigs free for life and 10bucks for 100gb a month (been using dropbox for years, sync between 3 computers, 2 are offsite)...
When I configured my account, it had options to expand your storage for free. (Stupid things like share a FB advertizement for Dropbox one time only, etc) This boosted my account to something like 50-60GB of storage.