How High (2001)

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: How High (2001)

Tagline: They've got their degrees all rolled up.

Genre: Comedy

Director: Jesse Dylan

Cast: Method Man, Redman, Obba Babatundé, Mike Epps, Anna Maria Horsford, Fred Willard, Jeffrey Jones, Héctor Elizondo, Lark Voorhies, Essence Atkins, Cypress Hill, Al Shearer, Chris Elwood, T. J. Thyne, Justin Urich, Dennison Samaroo, Tracey Walter, Spalding Gray, Amber Smith, Judah Friedlander, Chuck Liddell, Martin Klebba, Tracy Morgan, Melissa Peterman, Chuck Deezy

Release: 2001-12-21

Runtime: 93

Plot: Multi-platinum rap superstars Redman and Method Man star as Jamal and Silas, two regular guys who smoke something magical, ace their college entrance exams and wind up at Harvard. Ivy League ways are strange but Silas and Jamal take it in a stride -- until their supply of supernatural smoke runs dry. That's when they have to start living by their wits and rely on their natural resources to make the grade.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I know this movie is old as fuck, but I wanted to make a post about it and didn't know where else to put it.

I haven't watched this in years, but I put it on in the garage while working on some projects. I'm surprised at how well it holds up (and how all of the satire about college is now normal). I've been chuckling the whole way through.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database