How to Make Money Selling Drugs

Documentary

A shockingly candid examination of how a street dealer can rise to cartel lord with relative ease, How to Make Money Selling Drugs is an insider's guide to the violent but extremely lucrative drug industry. Told from the perspective of former drug dealers, and featuring interviews with rights advocates Russell Simmons, Susan Sarandon, and David Simon (creator of "The Wire"), the film gives you the lessons you need to start your own drug empire while exposing the corruption behind the "war on drugs." (c) Tribeca Films

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1276962/

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/how_...selling_drugs/

Just watched this was interesting from both points of view on either side.

Cheers.

DMK_sl

shitlord
By the way I can't seem to find anywhere to watch this? Can someone link me please? Watch or download.. Thanks in advance if you can.

spronk

FPS noob
its on amazon, vudu, and pretty much every torrent site. sounds interesting, gonna download and watch and build a drug empire like marlow

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Wow, this was pretty good. Starts off really slick and stylish then

really punches you in the gut at the end.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
I enjoyed it bc i lived in L.A during the 80's and eArly 90's saw the crime and heard a lot of stories about howthe cia.was the.bring the drugs to south central and i remember how bigit was when highway rick ross went down. Great doc but i still perfer cocaine cowboys

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Downloaded that ex-cop's videos Never Get Busted. Interesting stuff!

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I enjoyed this, but there's a couple of things that bothered me about it. The style of it reminded me a little of the Boys & Girls Guide to Getting Down, which seemed a little inappropriate to the topic. That, and it didn't really add anything new to the conversation about the drug war. It had its moments though, so I'd probably recommend it to someone who cared about the topic.

How to make money selling drugs:

1. Assume your buyer does not have a scale
2. Buy a pound and split it 17 ways
3. Profit