How to Suck Your Own D$ck (NSFW, duh)

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
rs-179679-5969_TR_RS_MINAJ_MANSON_01_028_V1B_cmyk.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I have never understood that. I don't want any dick in my mouth, even my own. It seems like everyone always talks about it like it is some awesome thing to do, and then they are confused when I ask them what other dicks they suck.

I know, you might ask, I jerk myself off but don't want to jerk anyone else off, so how is this different? It's because it's a dick in your mouth, that's how! Totally different than blowing a load and getting some on your hand that you wash off.

In my opinion, if you seriously want to suck your own dick, you're gay. Which is fine, if you're actually gay!

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

fris

Vyemm Raider
what is the only reason you do it is because you want your dick sucked? i don't want to touch any other dick, but have no problem touching my own.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i would totally suck my own dick if i could. not often, but definitely once in awhile.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why was this moved from the "Grown Up & Business Forum" to screenshots?

I can't think of any other goal I'd want in life than to be able to auto-fellate. No homo.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pretty sure you people call that on the down low, not no homo.

• 1Nationalist
  • 1Faggotry

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty sure you people call that on the down low, not no homo.

"You people?"

I guess all of you guys sending me the faggotry emotes have never masturbated before? What's the difference between your right hand or your mouth?

• 2Faggotry

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The desire and resulting effort required to suck a dick is the difference.

• 1Faggotry

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I'd eat my own butt if I could. I've been able to suck the tip of my cock, but that was years ago when I used to dance and was flexible. Too much work for little pay off. I'll just get a willing mouth or ass to engulf my cock.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
What's the difference between your right hand or your mouth?
For one, when using my hand the inevitable "dribble before you shoot" isn't in my fucking mouth. Maybe you like the taste of jizz, but I don't even want to find out.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
What's the difference between your right hand or your mouth?

one is a series of appendages with flexible joints, that enables complex motor function.

The other is an ingress for consumables to be processed for digestion.

• 1Hodjing

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Shonuff = Lyrical?

IIRC Lyrical is the guy who takes gas station dick pills to make sure his balls completely drain when they fire. So it sounds lilke his self-felating might be more about the destination than the journey.