Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Hunt for the Wilderpeople

Tagline: Nature just got gangster

Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Drama

Director: Taika Waititi

Cast: Sam Neill, Julian Dennison, Rima Te Wiata, Rachel House, Rhys Darby, Oscar Kightley, Tioreore Ngatai-Melbourne, Troy Kingi, Cohen Holloway, Stan Walker, Mike Minogue, Hamish Parkinson, Taika Waititi, Lloyd Scott, Selena Wolfe, Mabelle Dennison, Sonia Spyve, Timothy Herbert, Stu Giles, Selina Woulfe, Tuss, Finn, Rachel House

Release: 2016-03-31

Runtime: 101

Plot: Ricky is a defiant young city kid who finds himself on the run with his cantankerous foster uncle in the wild New Zealand bush. A national manhunt ensues, and the two are forced to put aside their differences and work together to survive.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>

Not sure how to do the extra link crap or whatever, didn't see a thread for this (merge if it does).

Charming, good watch watch with the lady.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ridas

Pay to play forum
It is a great movie. One of Taiki Waitiki or whatever his name is early films. Very funny and has a lot of heart.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
This is one of our feel-good movies at home. Great movie and that little fat Kiwi is hilarious.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Szlia

Yeah I saw that a year or two ago in a retrospective of kiwi films. Nothing ground breaking, but well done and very entertaining movie (except for one or two secondary characters if I remember correctly).

Another somewhat recent film from New Zealand that I really enjoyed was Housebound. To keep the spoilers to a minimum, let's just say it's a comedy (immature and criminal young woman forced to go live with her mother in house arrest) that slides into unexpected territories.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This was pretty meh for me. It had some funny moments but it didnt keep me very engaged. I think I was just expecting more based on the reviews.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database