I need your votes gutter onslaught NSFW

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Djaypally said:
What has been seen...
How dare you insult Drama like that.

Seriously though how the fuck do they think all the votes are fake?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
my guess is their only allowing one vote per IP address, and only counting everyone"s first vote. since we all initially voted for gutter, that"s the only vote getting kept.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Are we quitting? I say we defer to the wisdom of Belushi:

"What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! What the fuck happened to the FOH I used to know? Where"s the spirit? Where"s the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you"re gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we"re afraid to go with you." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I"m not gonna take this. Kbear, it"s dead! 7FagsBlow, dead! Who"s with me?!"

Time to make some chumps from Idaho cry. I bet it would be simple to tie up all Kbear"s phone lines with (actual legitimate) complaints for a long, long time. Time for the voice of the people to be heard?

Kiely_foh

shitlord
Guessing, the link in the OP previously was slightly different and it flagged anyones IP who clicked on it as invalid, regardless if they"ve recasted their votes on the normal link?
|: (then why does gutter still have so many votes! ? )

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
Anyone seen a copy of the contest rules on the site yet? I thought that radio stations had to put terms on all their stuff for rules on all their contests. Maybe grab a copy, find infringement and then mass complain to the FCC?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
KBear 101 Plan:

1. Create a band contest.
2. Only have a couple real bands show up.
3. Decide to fill the slots with real bands so as to save face.
4. Get a bunch of votes for a band based on it having a retarded name.
5. Delete all the votes for that band and say "We"re double checking, there were issues..."

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Did they just pretty much confirm that Ultimate Failure is not a real band?