I need your votes gutter onslaught NSFW

Baraz_foh

shitlord
I"ve always ventured into the Screenshot forums but never really partook. My free titty ride is over. Voted, and never again shall I fail to do so again. If only I had known years ago that this is the possibility of a FoHSS vote request, I would have stopped lurking much earlier.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Ok, yeah...so I sucked on the bridge and I think my mic makes it hard to hear on some parts, but hopefully our fans enjoy:

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WdkQU9FThzw?hl=en&fs=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dalien

Registered Hodor
This thread has turned out pretty amazing, haven"t laughed this hard in a while.

Poll went down for a few minutes and just came back up:
Gutter & The Onslaught (43%, 1,096 Votes)
Seven Feet Below (25%, 648 Votes)
Auburn Hills (9%, 218 Votes)
Ultimate Failure (6%, 159 Votes)
Trailer Park Millionaires (3%, 85 Votes)
Shades of Interpretation (3%, 71 Votes)
The Hellfire Club (2%, 62 Votes)
Burn The Gallows (2%, 53 Votes)
Ground Zero (2%, 48 Votes)
Cities of Desolation (2%, 39 Votes)
Dr. Suess is Dead (1%, 37 Votes)
Scratch (2%, 29 Votes)
Looks like they"re trying to make it look like all these bands exist and actually have fans now. After some time on Google I was unable to find any bands in Idaho named "Ground Zero", "Cities of Desolation" or "Burn The Gallows" either.

The others have Facebook/Myspace with comments on them from before the contest started.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Djaypally said:
Ok, yeah...so I sucked on the bridge and I think my mic makes it hard to hear on some parts, but hopefully our fans enjoy:

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WdkQU9FThzw?hl=en&fs=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Holy shit dude, I think you just secured HoF status for this thread.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Djaypally again.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Dalien said:
Holy shit dude, I think you just secured HoF status for this thread.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Djaypally again.
Give some to Believe, because I couldn"t have done it without him. I"ll work on the Lumie one next.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the potential for this is a little scary, could hype up a fictitious band with our posters and actually make a successful band with the power of social engineering. this thread reminds me so much of that episode of Its Your Move(1985) the one where Jason bateman creates a rock band called The Dregs of Humanity and he does it so well it avalanches on him.
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IVtfjUmQr4Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Awlbiste_sl

shitlord
Dalien said:
This thread has turned out pretty amazing, haven"t laughed this hard in a while.

Poll went down for a few minutes and just came back up:
Hahaha that"s amazing. I like how they added 20-30 votes for all those bands that had 2.

Skaggs_foh

shitlord
Bands I"ve actually heard of in the area:
Gutter & The Onslaught
Seven Feet Below
Auburn Hills
Trailer Park Millionaires
Shades of Interpretation
Ground Zero
Dr. Suess is Dead
Scratch

Personally, I don"t think any are fake. 4 Locals Only plays 30 minutes of music every Sunday at 5pm mountain time, and a lot of shitty music from a lot of shitty bands hits KBEAR in that timeslot. I think I"ve listened to it twice, I gave them the benefit of the doubt the first time and listened a second...never again.

Would be nice to have a halfway enjoyable radio station in SE Idaho. You know, one that doesn"t play bullshit like Hinder every other song. That"ll happen when we get rid of the LDS population and not a second before. It"s better than it was 10 years ago thanks to youth exports. The mormons love sending their kids away. They aim for 2 years, but most don"t come back.

Added races for the lols.

Idaho Falls, Idaho (ID) profile: population, maps, real estate, averages, homes, statistics, relocation, travel, jobs, hospitals, schools, crime, moving, houses, news, sex offenders

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Huuwap said:
Bands I"ve actually heard of in the area:
Gutter & The Onslaught
Seven Feet Below
Auburn Hills
Trailer Park Millionaires
Shades of Interpretation
Ground Zero
Dr. Suess is Dead
Scratch

Personally, I don"t think any are fake. 4 Locals Only plays 30 minutes of music every Sunday at 5pm mountain time, and a lot of shitty music from a lot of shitty bands hits KBEAR in that timeslot. I think I"ve listened to it twice, I gave them the benefit of the doubt the first time and listened a second...never again.

Would be nice to have a halfway enjoyable radio station in SE Idaho. You know, one that doesn"t play bullshit like Hinder every other song. That"ll happen when we get rid of the LDS population and not a second before. It"s better than it was 10 years ago thanks to youth exports. The mormons love sending their kids away. They aim for 2 years, but most don"t come back.

Added races for the lols.

Idaho Falls, Idaho (ID) profile: population, maps, real estate, averages, homes, statistics, relocation, travel, jobs, hospitals, schools, crime, moving, houses, news, sex offenders
You know what this means?

Ultimate Failure must be 4 black guys wearing T-shirts that say "Where da white women at?" and performing old school rap ala 2 Live Crew.

Show up and make it happen gents.

Golt_sl

shitlord
Voted for UF

Gutter & The Onslaught (43%, 1,104 Votes)
Seven Feet Below (25%, 650 Votes)
Auburn Hills (8%, 218 Votes)
Ultimate Failure (7%, 193 Votes)

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Ser Kegkilla said:
looks like it"s.:post Register - Idaho Falls, ID:.

have someone pose as millie izaman and make it sound like a real sob story. millie became badly adicted to drugs after his parents were killed by a drunk driver. he eventually found the power to kick the drugs and channel his grief in a more productive fashion: into music. his band becomes one of the fastest up and coming acts in idaho and everyone thinks these guys have what it takes to go big. they rally their friends to vote for them in the poll but then jade interferes and crushes their hopes and dreams. it turns out that jade is romantically involved with the limecat looking creature from seven feet below and has rigged the contest in their favor.
hahaha someone needs to make this happen! Someone with gud writing skills preferable.

Bloodget_foh

shitlord
Can we have the lyric from the awesome song Sam"s house of fun for children, for us english impaired? Hard to understand with the quality of sound.