I need your votes gutter onslaught NSFW

Zeste_foh

shitlord
And yes, the Titcon voting system is the epitome of a monkey paw. I rue the day it was even created!!! How could we have known of the destructive power???

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Oh the bitching is endless. "they hardly have 50 fans on FB..." check again peon, check again.

Merrith

Should have been a tip off not to be worried when the guys bitching at Tyen are named Tristin and Spencer.

opiate82_foh

shitlord
Ya, I was going to request a jump up on the titcon scale for FB likes, but now I think we should just do it to piss off those whiny bitches.

Merrith

opiate82 said:
Ya, I was going to request a jump up on the titcon scale for FB likes, but now I think we should just do it to piss off those whiny bitches.
I just want them to try and explain hax on Gutter suddenly having like 2k likes on FB.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
What if someone from Ground Zero posted on FoH requesting votes with equal or greater tits?

Divide by zero?

A titty bidding war?

Make the offer, Tyen.

Corndog

Lord Nagafen Raider
Adebisi the Onion Knight said:
What if someone from Ground Zero posted on FoH requesting votes with equal or greater tits?

Divide by zero?

A titty bidding war?

Make the offer, Tyen.
Obviously, they"d have to up the titcon level. Once a level has been reached it can only go up or down. Not matched.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Believe said:
I don"t think you"re missing out on much by having these little faggots hate you...
Is it bad that I almost sprayed beer all over my monitor laughing at "faggots.png"?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I haven"t see the board come together like this since the from April of last year.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Backup plan if Kbear gets sassy:

Nonstop Gutter request calls to Kbear?