I Spy (2002)

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: I Spy (2002)

Tagline: Attitude meets espionage.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Thriller

Director: Betty Thomas

Cast: Famke Janssen, Eddie Murphy, Owen Wilson, Keith Dallas, Malcolm McDowell, Crystal Lowe, Gary Cole, Bill Mondy, Lynda Boyd, Phill Lewis, Viv Leacock, Tate Taylor, Sugar Ray Leonard, Larry Merchant, Jimmy Lennon Jr., Dana Lee, Mike Dopud, Darren Shahlavi, Blake "The Blade" Lirette, Simone Bailly, Angela Uyeda, Klaudia Kovacs, Colette Squires, Crystal Lowe, Kendall Saunders, Brad Kelly

Release: 2002-10-31

Runtime: 97

Plot: When the Switchblade, the most sophisticated prototype stealth fighter created yet, is stolen from the U.S. government, one of the United States' top spies, Alex Scott, is called to action. What he doesn't expect is to get teamed up with a cocky civilian, World Class Boxing Champion Kelly Robinson, on a dangerous top secret espionage mission. Their assignment: using equal parts skill and humor, catch Arnold Gundars, one of the world's most successful arms dealers.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Out of all the movies Eddie Murphy has done, I feel this is his best performance by a long shot, and I find it a disgrace his role did not get more credit than it did. He does such a good job at being a cocky asshole that it is one of the few movies I own in physical format.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I remember thinking, "This looks like a pile of steaming shit." when I saw trailers for it back in the day and saying "I ain't watching this garbage."

I watched the trailer for this and I gotta admit, given the dearth of quality entertainment available in these troubled and dark times;

Not a whole fuck of a lot has changed.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Out of all the movies Eddie Murphy has done, I feel this is his best performance by a long shot, and I find it a disgrace his role did not get more credit than it did. He does such a good job at being a cocky asshole that it is one of the few movies I own in physical format.
Pfft... it's totally the Golden Child.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I will fight you.
eddie murphy hercules GIF

Fucker

Log Wizard
I remember thinking, "This looks like a pile of steaming shit." when I saw trailers for it back in the day and saying "I ain't watching this garbage."

I watched the trailer for this and I gotta admit, given the dearth of quality entertainment available in these troubled and dark times;

Not a whole fuck of a lot has changed.
You know we are the in the dark ages when we think crappy old movies are watchable. Pretty soon, we will be talking about how Howard The Duck actually wasn't a bad movie.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Trading Places.

bonus is, get to see jamie lee curtis's tits-i believe this was the first time she was topless in a movie.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database