I think Im going to like this place...

Status
Not open for further replies.

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Damn. I was hoping to eventually see some lopsided FoH labeled tits, from an overconfident 3/10.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I know jokes are not as funny when you have to explain them, so you have my apologies. Could you please give me a little context here?
He's an overconfident fatty with man tits and I have zero evidence to back that up.

Pretty self-explanatory here man. I'm just taking a dig at the Vlad Harkonnen looking motherfucker.

• 1EyeRoll

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
lol I thought I missed a post in the thread where Sharona said she PM'd LLR her tits, thanks for the context.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
He's an overconfident fatty with man tits and I have zero evidence to back that up.

Pretty self-explanatory here man. I'm just taking a dig at the Vlad Harkonnen looking motherfucker.

You seem tense... here, take this image:
kauai-seascapes-nursery-potted-palms-1024x768.jpg

And head off to the bathroom for a few minutes. I'm sure it's been too long

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Well, at least we can thanks Sharona Sharona for getting Vanessa Vanessa to resurface long enough to post proper reclaim to her Attention Whoring crown in proper form. But I will admit, I think we've managed to shock and awe Sharona back to whatever that barely existent forum was she came over from.

I think when they moved it from General to Screenshots she couldn’t find the thread and gave up.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
She should be seeing an alert every time someone says Sharona Sharona , so if she's not smart enough to follow an alert link is she really the caliber of attention whore we deserve around here? I mean half the time someone throws out an Vanessa Vanessa we end up with tit pics....

• 3Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Well, at least we can thanks Sharona Sharona for getting Vanessa Vanessa to resurface long enough to post proper reclaim to her Attention Whoring crown in proper form. But I will admit, I think we've managed to shock and awe Sharona back to whatever that barely existent forum was she came over from.

If one cannot survive the opening gauntlet. One does not belong.

• 3Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This thread is just how we say:

Welcome to FoH Motherfucker!

Haha, yeah it’s perfect example of it. Join and say hi like an idiot. Within hours your get ripped on, see some trans tits, get ripped on some more. FoH in a nutshell.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.