If Hermione fucked a muggle

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Shes not a half muggle nerd. Both her parents are muggles, like Harrys mom. Youre either wizard, squib, or muggle. Aint no halfsies
harry's mom was a wizard, but with maybe muggle parents. and yes hermione's parents both are muggles. so doesnt that make her a freak?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Not being able to get your wand up: Squibpotent.

spronk

FPS noob
taking the kids to harry potter world in orlando next month
https://www.universalorlando.com/harrypotter/

i'll be sure to ask hermione when i get there

GhsF2KZ.jpg

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality, which is fan fiction where Harry Potter is a scientist and tries to scientifically figure out all the rules of magic, talks at a great deal of length on this. If I remember correctly, it is likely that the "magic gene", if such exists, is recessive. So depends.
Fuck you for wasting my time with this bullshit. The asshole troll of an author killed Hermione in chapter 89 and she's still dead in the last chapter currently available (ch 102).

khalid

Unelected Mod
Fuck you for wasting my time with this bullshit. The asshole troll of an author killed Hermione in chapter 89 and she's still dead in the last chapter currently available (ch 102).
rrr_img_73551.png

Dude, I know the feeling. Did you like the story other than that? I don't think she is "really" dead, in fact, if she is really dead, fuck the author.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought the story was better than the original a lot of the time, but there are also a lot of moments I thought were cringe-worthy. Most of them were style issues though, overuse of tropes and cliches, blatant pauses in the narrative for "commercial breaks", etc, the common factor being the author could benefit a lot from a professional editor (without even making any significant changes to the story up to a point).

But yeah, I'm pretty sure that troll killed her permanently, and I'm convinced that the story's irredeemable after that.