Indiana Jones 5 (2020)

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I love the crazy Hindu shit of Temple even though it's objectively the worst of the first three films.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
As a young kid the ambient aspects of Temple of Doom were a lot more enticing than Raiders. Obviously the story development is taking a back seat at this age, and a scene filled with bugs, and a guy getting his heart torn out, is balls to the walls.

I liked Voyager as a kid, but I can appreciate DS9 Dominion War being the better show as an adult, and Voyager actually being garbage.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I love the crazy Hindu shit of Temple even though it's objectively the worst of the first three films.
It's a shame we can't have that anymore because "racism" but any horrific thing from European culture is fair game like Witches and Burning Man cults.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Last Crusade was on TV last night, my wife thought it was shit. I pointed out Gimli and it turned out she couldn't remember 7/9 of the Fellowship of the Ring (Frodo, Sam, Geldof, Elijah Wood...). She also dislikes Star Wars and Ghostbusters.

She likes comedies and cute things.

Just goes to show that women should be nowhere near making these things and the Marvel style humour is there to appeal to women (she did like Marvel).

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Last Crusade was on TV last night, my wife thought it was shit. I pointed out Gimli and it turned out she couldn't remember 7/9 of the Fellowship of the Ring (Frodo, Sam, Geldof, Elijah Wood...). She also dislikes Star Wars and Ghostbusters.

She likes comedies and cute things.

Just goes to show that women should be nowhere near making these things and the Marvel style humour is there to appeal to women (she did like Marvel).
Oh wow your wife is dumb too, that's something no one would have guessed.

• 3Worf

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Most women don't like nerd stuff, have you left the house and met any recently?
My wife watched and loved; DS9, Babylon 5, expanse seasons 1-3, highlander TV show, Battlestar reboot, every MCU movie, daredevil and punisher shows and so on.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
My wife watched and loved; DS9, Babylon 5, expanse seasons 1-3, highlander TV show, Battlestar reboot, every MCU movie, daredevil and punisher shows and so on.

Women are smaller than men, weaker than men and more interested in people than things.

"my wife is taller than me, stronger than me and loves cars"

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Most women don't like nerd stuff, have you left the house and met any recently?
My mom loved Star Trek, Star Wars, and Indiana Jones. My roommate in college loved Star Trek TNG/DS9, Lord of the Rings (books and movies), was a huge Steven King fan, and loved Harry Potter. My older neighbor was an absolute Harry Potter superfan. I think I know more women who were into Game of Thrones than men.

Also, does The Muppets count as nerd shit? It should, and that would blow your entire thesis out of the water.

My mom absolutely hated BSG though, which I will never understand.

But yeah, for comic books, less so. I was really into X-men in junior high and high school, my above college roommate became a professional cartoonist and loved Watchmen but otherwise wasn't a huge comic book fan.

EDIT: Anyway, your wife sucks.

Chris

Potato del Grande
My mom loved Star Trek, Star Wars, and Indiana Jones. My roommate in college loved Star Trek TNG/DS9, Lord of the Rings (books and movies), was a huge Steven King fan, and loved Harry Potter. My older neighbor was an absolute Harry Potter superfan. I think I know more women who were into Game of Thrones than men.

Also, does The Muppets count as nerd shit? It should, and that would blow your entire thesis out of the water.

My mom absolutely hated BSG though, which I will never understand.

But yeah, for comic books, less so. I was really into X-men in junior high and high school, my above college roommate became a professional cartoonist and loved Watchmen but otherwise wasn't a huge comic book fan.

EDIT: Anyway, your wife sucks.
She liked Game of Thrones, MCU and Harry Potter.

I think it's specifically got to be funny or sexy to get most women on board.

If you guys want to offer up individual examples that's great for you, but you know that every merd hobby and famdom is a sausagefest. Come on.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You guys are mostly all talking about geeks, not nerds, anyway.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Are you OK? Sounds like what an incel would say.
Incel, you could have called me a million names and incel is the one you go for?

Season 3 Reaction GIF by American Gods

Take another shot at it, dig deep and be creative.