Infinite (2021)

spronk

FPS noob
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Infinite (2021)

Genre: Drama, Science Fiction, Adventure, Action

Director: Antoine Fuqua

Cast: Mark Wahlberg, Dylan O'Brien, Rupert Friend, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Sophie Cookson, Toby Jones, Jóhannes Haukur Jóhannesson, Jason Mantzoukas, Tom Hughes, Liz Carr, Wallis Day, Kae Alexander, Joana Ribeiro, Lili Rich, Raffiella Chapman

Release: 2021-09-08

Plot: A troubled young man haunted by memories of two past lives stumbles upon the centuries-old secret society of similar individuals and dares to join their ranks.

spronk

FPS noob

YER AN IMMORTAL, MAAAAHHHHKKK. AND A FAAAAAHHG

Highlander + Edge of Tomorrow + fucking Mark Wahlberg, LOL

out on Paramount+ June 10th so at least you won't have to sit in a theater to be baffled

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Raes

Vyemm Raider
In what universe is a 50 year old "a troubled young man"??

Other than that, looks decent. Nice cast too.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This was so bad it was good. Haven’t had that much fun making fun of a movie in a while.

Kiki

Log Wizard
The ending was hilarious. My problem is:
Why didn't the bad guy just shoot himself with his own gun? Then he would stop reincarnating like he wanted, drop your soul in the ocean or something. Instead he wants no one to reincarnate and to kill everyone including regular people. Makes sense. And he was this genius with making these crazy technologies but couldn't create another one?

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I justified that to myself by thinking that being stuck in the microchip is probably like a prison worse than being a fetus, and he didn't want that.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I was going to watch this but...it's really that bad?

Like, is it afterbirth levels of gross?

Kiki

Log Wizard
I was going to watch this but...it's really that bad?

Like, is it afterbirth levels of gross?

It's okay enough. People here are way too critical for shit. Just turn off your brain and watch it. I mean it's Marky Mark with a katana, but it's not going to win any awards lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
This movie is terrible and there is no denying that, but you have to admit that The Infinite had a pretty badass and omnipresent logo and branding, especially considering they were a super-secret organization that was being hunted to extinction.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If you were trapped in a a runaway rocketship and could only bring one movie to watch would you bring this or Army of the Dead?

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database