Infinite Craft

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This will probably get posted eventually. It has no business being this addictive. Hell, I'm not even entirely sure why I play it. But for some reason once I start I'm just clicking away for an hour.

I recommend the browser version over the phone though just because it gets a bit difficult to navigate once you get going.

I've had dozens of first discoveries, like where I split off from Michael J. Fox into some bizarre loop where it kept adding J's (Michael J. J. Foxson, Michael J. J. J. J. Fox) finally culminating in just "Michael J. J. J. J. J. J. J. J. J. J." or "Scott Howard" (the protagonist from Teen Wolf), "Kangaroo Homer" which was some new combo of Homer Simpson and Kangaroos, and my favorite which is eventually a chain from Donkey Kong games that gets you to "Donkey Konga 3" where you can add literally anything to it and it loves to make something new. Doesn't work with any of the many Kong games or even Donkey Konga 2.

Untitled.png

• 2WTF
  • 1Worf
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 4 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
This will probably get posted eventually. It has no business being this addictive. Hell, I'm not even entirely sure why I play it. But for some reason once I start I'm just clicking away for an hour.

I recommend the browser version over the phone though just because it gets a bit difficult to navigate once you get going.

I've had dozens of first discoveries, like where I split off from Michael J. Fox into some bizarre loop where it kept adding J's (Michael J. J. Foxson, Michael J. J. J. J. Fox) finally culminating in just "Michael J. J. J. J. J. J. J. J. J. J." or "Scott Howard" (the protagonist from Teen Wolf), "Kangaroo Homer" which was some new combo of Homer Simpson and Kangaroos, and my favorite which is eventually a chain from Donkey Kong games that gets you to "Donkey Konga 3" where you can add literally anything to it and it loves to make something new. Doesn't work with any of the many Kong games or even Donkey Konga 2.

View attachment 513530

You had my attention, but with Donkey Konga 3: Narwhalicorn Edition you have my interest...

Lol Dixie Kong's Double Trouble

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just another example I had with a new discovery, and where shit gets weird:

Squid + Comedy = Squidward
Squidward + Laughter = Spongebob
Spongebob + Comedian = Spongebob Squarepants
Spongebob Squarepants + Jabba the Hutt = Jabba The Sponge
Jabba The Sponge + Squidward = Jabba The Squid
Jabba The Squid + Midas = Squidward The Hutt
Squidward The Hutt + Chile Con Carne = Squidward Con Carne

Is it fucking weird? You bet. I'll see you in a few hours after you've played your face off.

Edit: Talk Show + Shrek = Ellen. BUUUUUUUUURNED.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

View attachment 513530
I’m happy you found something productive to do in your retirement.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It is crazy the number of things that merge with Cthulhu. All discovered, of course, but so many things!

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I really wish I could figure out instruments. The whole music genre seems to allude me.

It's also becoming completely unwieldly with how much I've done. Was able to make headway into Ninja Turtles, the DC universe, a bunch of Disney properties, a whole bunch of marijuana stuff (inadvertent in my attempts to unlock wood), the world of Shakespeare, all kinds of fantasy shit (Drows, elves, etc, and everything LOTR), and a little into Silence of the Lambs.

• 1Mother of God

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I found the cheat code: Infinite First Discovery

Time Travel + Donald Trump = 2016

Then addition.

Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 21-32-24 Infinite Craft.png

• 1Mother of God

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I really wish I could figure out instruments. The whole music genre seems to allude me.

It's also becoming completely unwieldly with how much I've done. Was able to make headway into Ninja Turtles, the DC universe, a bunch of Disney properties, a whole bunch of marijuana stuff (inadvertent in my attempts to unlock wood), the world of Shakespeare, all kinds of fantasy shit (Drows, elves, etc, and everything LOTR), and a little into Silence of the Lambs.
I managed to get Judas Priest but no other music stuff has come up.

judas-Copy.png

• 1Like

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The game really opens up once you unlock Gay Pride.

judas-Copy.png

"Gay Pride + Surgery" crafts what you would expect.

• 4Worf
  • 2Faggotry
Reactions: 5 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Did the developers say how they came up with with this combination? Feels like it'd be a great usage of AI to generate pairings.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Did the developers say how they came up with with this combination? Feels like it'd be a great usage of AI to generate pairings.
These all represent keys in a database and you guys are training an AI for free. I lost interest once I beat it.