kroenen

Regimen Morum
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Inside No. 9

Genre: Comedy, Mystery

First aired: 2014-02-05

Creator: Reece Shearsmith, Steve Pemberton

Cast: Steve Pemberton, Reece Shearsmith

Overview: Inside No. 9 invites viewers into many very different No. 9s, where the ordinary and mundane rub shoulders with the extraordinary and macabre. From a grand country house where a game of 'sardines' leads to some chilling revelations in a wardrobe; to a very oddly haunted house; to a blood-soaked actor's dressing room in London's West End; to the flat of an apparently happy primary school teacher who becomes the victim of a good deed; these unpredictable tales feature high comedy and claustrophobic horror by turns.

kroenen

Regimen Morum
Season 4 starts 1st week of January. Good show for those who want an alternative to Black Mirror. There are some really good episodes in there, but the first episode of season 1 is one of the weaker ones. So dont let that scare you away.

Btw, BBC trailers for the series really suck , they promo it like a comedy series. Some episodes might start out light but usually endings are really twisted and dark.

Warning: whatever you do, avoid the youtube clip called " a show better than black mirror", it breaks down one of the best episodes of the whole series and spoils everything for a new viewer.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ShakyJake

<Donor>
This is pretty good...and quite hilarious at times. Thanks for the recommendation.

• 1Like

kroenen

Regimen Morum
This is pretty good...and quite hilarious at times. Thanks for the recommendation.

Agreed, original show with some great twists and dark humor. My favourite episode is " The 12 days of Christine", it stayed with me for a while after I'd watched it.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Season 4 starts 1st week of January. Good show for those who want an alternative to Black Mirror. There are some really good episodes in there, but the first episode of season 1 is one of the weaker ones. So dont let that scare you away.

Btw, BBC trailers for the series really suck , they promo it like a comedy series. Some episodes might start out light but usually endings are really twisted and dark.

Warning: whatever you do, avoid the youtube clip called " a show better than black mirror", it breaks down one of the best episodes of the whole series and spoils everything for a new viewer.
I just gave this show a chance and enjoyed the first three episodes so far.
Perfect bite size show to watch in between other stuff

• 1Like

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
Holy shit... 9 seasons and I haven't even heard of this. And my usual places don't seem to have it. pfft!

TV show information provided by The Movie Database