Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
QQQ back where it was 3 weeks ago. The term you are looking for is sideways trough.

1647027530458.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I used to think shit like the death cross mattered, but not so much today.
Death cross is a completely meaningless indicator. Pidgeon shit on my car would have the same success rate. I don't believe algo's are honed in on a metric that has no historical consistency as a predictor, its trailing. All it lets you know is " yup we are in a down trend. "

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I really don't like risk spreads, my number one concern right now. Risks Spreads->bank weakness-A/D line (breath)

I'm trimming. Just sold $300k worth, selling is harder for me than buying. Really try to be patient but I'm taking what gains I have from this move off this weeks low.

Edit... On my probability meter we just ticked over to a decline to 400-410 being more likely. We needed to clear this pivot and SPY had the setup to do it and just couldn't get it done. I continue to think that the failure to get a proper wash out in big tech will now prolong this correction.

Last edited:
  • 1Paper Hands
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shit like this just doesnt help the Russia situation.

12:59 (UR) Ukraine security official: Ukraine is showing restraint towards Belarus but will fight back if one Belarusian soldier crosses the border
14:46 (UR) Ukraine Dep PM: Russian forces violated ceasefire and prevented evacuations today; There was no evacuation from Mariupol
14:53 (RU) Belarus, Russia govts agree that Russia will supply 'modern military equipment' to Belarus

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
One hell of a SPY fade today. We hit 433.22 premarket on the spike of the Putin news and faded all day since.

We are down more than 10 full points fom the pre-highs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Are you implying cash cow dividend stocks will go to the moon?
Just watched a conversation, maybe you saw it on cnbc where they are worried about global trade going in the toilet long term and worried turning to more secular trade, which would buck long term trends in the market.

It's hard to see through the fog of war, the war in Ukraine is all but over, we haven't gotten that big headline yet but it's coming... The one thing i think people are assuming incorrectly is the sanctions will go away after Russia is done. Biden wants to crush Russia economically, he won't relent, in fact it will probably be his main election bullet point.

Moglyzoke Moogleman

Stock Pals VP of Shit Stocks
<Gold Donor>
Just a reminder for any lurkers or anyone new. Any post you see that brags about making money off a position, remember, it may appear easy but it is ANYTHING but. I firmly believe healthy caution and risk really cannot be overstated. I'd be up 30k and 200-300% if I wasn't a reckless idiot.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I was hoping for a relief rally at some point before our 2018-esque next leg down, but it sure doesn't look like that is in the cards. So far anyway.