Investing General Discussion

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I said this months ago to a certain "all-in" someone. The debt taken on and share dillution needed to be better priced in. We are getting that as reality sets in.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I said this months ago to a certain "all-in" someone. The debt taken on and share dillution needed to be better priced in. We are getting that as reality sets in.
Its also the fact that for some industries lost revenue cant be made up by "selling more". Only so many seats on a boat or plane. Travel and restaurants are the big two.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Market seems to be getting a touch ahead of itself. Be careful buying anything up here. This is a hell of a big move over the last 5 trading days without any kind of pullback. Still quite a bit of uncertainty out there and Fed was just talking about a 50bp move yesterday.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Market seems to be getting a touch ahead of itself. Be careful buying anything up here. This is a hell of a big move over the last 5 trading days without any kind of pullback. Still quite a bit of uncertainty out there and Fed was just talking about a 50bp move yesterday.
I try not to place logic on a market undergoing transitory hyperinflation.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Shh, dont tell anyone but PLTR is over $13 and PYPL is closing in on $120. Something about rising tides lifting all boats.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Completely detached from reality.

Everyone is absolutely shocked while bulls are euphoric.

I'm so fucking red it's ridiculous. I can't imagine those who bought puts the past week.

• 1Worf

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Completely detached from reality.

Everyone is absolutely shocked while bulls are euphoric.

I'm so fucking red it's ridiculous. I can't imagine those who bought puts the past week.
I'm still holding sqqq from Thursdays close, the longer we stay elevated at 352 area on the q's the worse my outlook is...

352 was rejected twice yesterday and once in premarket, bulls are very determined.
prayer GIF

• 1Worf

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone have an excuse for this other than purposefully squeezing shorts?

1647964508131.png

This mornings open looks intentionally scary so people buy puts and then get absolutely wrecked.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Anyone have an excuse for this other than purposefully squeezing shorts?

View attachment 404533

This mornings open looks intentionally scary so people buy puts and then get absolutely wrecked.
This might sound crazy to folks like you, Blazin Blazin and Jysin Jysin but I pretty much never chart the indexes. I think sometimes they can provide a "too high level" view of things. I mean I glance at the 3 major indexes all day but all my technical charting is for individual stocks I am stalking/owning. The only time I chart FTEC is when I am looking to add on weakness at technical levels and I have pretty much maxed out my position size on FTEC so I don't add much to it any more.

• 2Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
volume today is total ass too. SPY only at like 33% its average volume and its already 1:30

• 1Solidarity