Investing General Discussion

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes, they announce them at the end of the FOMC meeting, so 2PM on that Wednesday.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Oops GIF by Out of Office

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Bought Amazon when they dipped to 2550, not feeling as good about it now! Though I think this market has a ton of opportunity with some of these tech giants now 30-60% off their highs. We might drop another 20% if the Fed hikes aggressively but I feel like we are in that spot where whatever losses you take buying today you will be back in the green by this time next year even if they do cause a recession.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
We're basically right where we were 2 days ago in the indexes, amazing. Incoming power hour flush... or reversal?
:emoji_popcorn:

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
We need Cramer to predict that the markets will either go up or down so we can level this shit out.

• 1Worf

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The indexes should not be moving in 3 and 4% daily moves. It really is fundamentally broken.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am the proud owner of some TWTR stock. After premium I am in at about $48. Hopefully it closes sooner rather than later. Not a great return but meh, it is what it is.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
In case anyone is wondering why I don't panic and just keep buying on technicals and fundamentals...

• 1Like