Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You come here and try to take a shit on me for investing into 2 companies that are currently trending up with your faggy, snide, " I hear buying stocks at all-time highs is a sound financial strategy. hurr hurr hurr" right before you shoot yourself in the dick by telling me to invest into AAPL who just hit their 52 week high, which you mentioned 10 minutes prior

zero cognizance of the irony

Just keep buying and dumping that MSFT stock over and over bro
Pics or STFU

And ps.. I don't shit on you for making a questionable investment. I shit on you because you are an asshole.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
And ps.. I don't shit on you for making a questionable investment. I shit on you because you are an asshole.

This perfectly encapsulates the retardation of you suggesting buying AAPL. You dont have anything valuable, useful or insightful to say, you're just desperate to take a swipe at me.

Pics or STFU

LMAO, who do you think you are?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes

I will be posting a lot in this thread.

So I'm going to need you to get your emotions under control, get your Araysar Derangement Syndrome under control and start acting like an adult. This thread is for everyone, it is not your personal jerk-off space and I don't want to see it ruined for everyone else just because you can't hold your shit together.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes

I will be posting a lot in this thread.

So I'm going to need you to get your emotions under control, get your Araysar Derangement Syndrome under control and start acting like an adult. This thread is for everyone, it is not your personal jerk-off space and I don't want to see it ruined for everyone else just because you can't hold your shit together.
I know what a watch list looks like. I asked about your actual trade or positions in those stocks.

Irony: Araysar, one of the more well known board trolls saying "I dont want to see it ruined for everyone else". You should film this shit and put it on Netflix as a comedy special.

All that being said this isn't "my personal thread". It was here long before me. I post my thoughts and ideas here to hopefully share ideas and make people (including myself) some money. You are the one getting your panties bunched up the crack of your ass because I called you out and wanted to see proof of your trades that you came in and announced. Blazin Blazin has, I have, many others have as well. If you want to be treated like something other than a troll than back up what you said. Until I see something I'll move on from this convo. Have fun trading stonks.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I post my thoughts and ideas here to hopefully share ideas and make people (including myself) some money. You are the one getting your panties bunched up the crack of your ass because I called you out and wanted to see proof of your trades that you came in and announced. Blazin Blazin has, I have, many others have as well. If you want to be treated like something other than a troll than back up what you said. Until I see something I'll move on from this convo. Have fun trading stonks.

I accept your apology.

Also thanks for that AAPL/GOOG "advice" but I feel better about my choices than your "advice"

1592404180766.png

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Isnt the Iphone SE is a repackaged Iphone 8 which is a discontinued 3 year old phone, sold at half the price, stuck in a closed tech ecosystem that is slowly falling behind?

Im using a iphone 5 SE, got the nice small iphone 5 with some updated guts at a low price. I'm sure them doing the same with the iphone 8 and others going forward will keep them competitive at the lower price points

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Im using a iphone 5 SE, got the nice small iphone 5 with some updated guts at a low price. I'm sure them doing the same with the iphone 8 and others going forward will keep them competitive at the lower price points

Yes, I think they'll be able to recycle that formula for quite some time, but brand loyalty is fickle, marketing is cyclical and if that is all you're riding on, then you're in a very vulnerable place.

I dont see Apple offering anything in the last 10 years that is groundbreaking, redefining, necessary or more advanced than the competitor.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Yes, I think they'll be able to recycle that formula for quite some time, but brand loyalty is fickle, marketing is cyclical and if that is all you're riding on, then you're in a very vulnerable place.

I dont see Apple offering anything in the last 10 years that is groundbreaking, redefining, necessary or more advanced than the competitor.
Will you be leaving the thread once you hit your post threshold before moving to the next topic to troll?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Jesus Christ please do not try to turn this into a "lol pics or GTFO" thread.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You'll be able to upgrade that wife beater and track pants into a full track suit if you keep that up, and buy quality polish vodka.

ya gotta think big. im taking out a 120 month loan on a Lada

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

What happened
Shares of Cloudflare (NYSE:NET) have popped today, up by 11% as of 12:50 p.m. EDT, after the company received some positive comments from Wall Street. Needham analyst Alex Henderson boosted his price target on the stock from $32 to $38 while reiterating a buy rating.

So what
Henderson believes that Cloudflare will enjoy strong demand for its products and services as more companies continue shifting to the cloud. It will also benefit from ongoing adoption of 5G edge computing, in Henderson's view. The analyst also points to Cloudflare's continued focus on innovation, such as recently introducing a new feature that could allow its services to process traffic 40% faster than before.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
There are reports BIIB lost a patent case on one of its top drugs. If you have a stake getting out pre-market might be a wise move to cut losses when this hits the wire.

This may impact RPRX as one of the drugs in its royalty stream is this same drug I believe. This might be a pop for PFE in terms of the MYL deal upcoming.

Edit - found an article

Last edited: