Investing General Discussion

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Reminds me of crypto in 2017 when alt coins started to fall and everyone panic selling shut down exchanges.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Ok, I've got 12 shares of AMC. 1 ticket to the moon please.

you're welcome thank you GIF by Crypt TV

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I almost bought EXPR yesterday but figured I shouldn't go full retard. It's a dark path reddit has paved.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Someone theorized volume is up on a variety of stocks selling to cover their shorts in other stocks.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Someone theorized volume is up on a variety of stocks selling to cover their shorts in other stocks.

You'd have to be completely retarded not to run for the hills if you were someone who normally shorts in this environment.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So my AMC orders have been rejected twice and cancelled once (not sure on why the last one was cancelled).

I'm thinking I can't even get into AMC today. Not sure it's worth gambling on EXPR, SPCE, BB, or BBBY.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Sooo. When all these big boys get squeezed into bankruptcy....what happens to my 401k?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
my hands are getting encrusted in diamonds as I watch a handful of other stocks making huge gains while i'm mostly in AMC. how much money is there to go around?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So my AMC orders have been rejected twice and cancelled once (not sure on why the last one was cancelled).

I'm thinking I can't even get into AMC today. Not sure it's worth gambling on EXPR, SPCE, BB, or BBBY.
Okay, and now it's not even registering my order placements. That's...interesting.