iphone/ipad speaker dock

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Im looking at buying a iPhone/ipod speaker dock. The two i'm looking at are the Bose Sounddock 10 ($600.00) and the Bowers and Wilkens Zeppelin Air ($600.00). Zeppelin Air looks pretty fucking ugly though. Ugly enough to be a deal breaker. Any systems I'm missing? Any thoughts, comments, and suggestions would be appreciated.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Shits better than 7.1

rrr_img_12582.jpg

rrr_img_12582.jpg

Lenas

Trump's Staff
That thing looks sick as fuck, but I'd rather bang my dick with a hammer than pay $1200 for a stylish radio.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Are there any that are reasonably inexpensive that actually work with the iPhone 5 out on the market yet? The dock I do have (Sony one that sucks, I wouldn't recommend it) won't play via the lightning <-> 30 pin adapter, and I'm told this is true of all 30 pin docks.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Are there any that are reasonably inexpensive that actually work with the iPhone 5 out on the market yet? The dock I do have (Sony one that sucks, I wouldn't recommend it) won't play via the lightning <-> 30 pin adapter, and I'm told this is true of all 30 pin docks.
I admittedly don't know much about it but all the reviews and comments i've been reading say you can use a 30 pin to lightning adapter on the lightning docks. If i'm understanding this incorrectly id love to know as I have a iphone 5 also.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I admittedly don't know much about it but all the reviews and comments i've been reading say you can use a 30 pin to lightning adapter on the 10 pin docks. If i'm understanding this incorrectly id love to know as I have a iphone 5 also.
Not 100% sure. I can tell you for sure that the dock I have will not play anything through the adapter. It won't do anything but charge, actually -- can't even use the iPod controls.