Poll Is Keg the saltiest bitch on the forum, right now?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Keg's name should be changed to?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Fortunately for her, her life is already ruined enough that she realized adding this place on would not be beneficial to her current trajectory of barely holding on for dear life.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
i didn't think kegkilla was serious about his love for this weirdo but holy shit....maybe it is real..

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
She is way too sensitive.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Speaking of sensitive, what happened to trex trex ? Batteries run out?

Isn't it obvious that she finally figured out how to make an alt account? She's been wanting to get away from her infamy and be a regular user ever since they came back.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Isn't it obvious that she finally figured out how to make an alt account? She's been wanting to get away from her infamy and be a regular user ever since they came back.
OOOH, so that's who trollface is.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff

and thus Mrs. Gravy was born

• 1Blown

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Did something happen to the Keg stalking thread?

Edit: I see it was deleted. Now Keg will never find love. I hope you're happy FoH and Fufsy. His loneliness is on your heads!

Last edited:
  • 1Dislike

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Keg I see you down voted me. I'll have to work on my wingmaning for you. I thought condemnation was the right play.

trex

Queen Bee

Hoss is still retarded I see. I got no alts because of the Nazi mods.

Can we have the thread back @a_skeleton_03 ? I didn't get to read it and I'm feeling seriously left out. I at least want to see her picture.

I let keg fuck me while tyen was in my mouth once. I think he likes seeing his woman get banged by other dudes.

• 2Worf
  • 1Haram
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Oh they've definitely called you a tranny a time or twenty.

Million.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Dude there was a post just earlier today where someone implied you have or had a cock.

• 1Picard

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Our Queen Bae is back, stop trying to insult our content provider. Lowlife scum.

• 1Worf

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Hoss is still retarded I see. I got no alts because of the Nazi mods.

Can we have the thread back @a_skeleton_03 ? I didn't get to read it and I'm feeling seriously left out. I at least want to see her picture.

I let keg fuck me while tyen was in my mouth once. I think he likes seeing his woman get banged by other dudes.

BzzzBzzz Baby.

• 1Worf