Its a time for sharing holiday cheer. Free + nets til X-mas

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yay, grats to all those returning from their negholes. when it allows, i will send some netsloving tonight, starting with gunnar.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
rrr_img_52822.jpg

Fury

Silver Knight of the Realm
I've caught up on all. Grats to all those who've climbed out of the negs and Merry +netsmas to all!
smile.png

christmas-fun-3-gillian-charters-barnes.jpg

Phanton

Trakanon Raider
I am surprised that no one has grinched this thread yet by negging everyone who requested + nets.

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
Been out the last few days sick and this thread exploded. All those precious nets that could have been given, forever lost
frown.png

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
Been out the last few days sick and this thread exploded. All those precious nets that could have been given, forever lost
frown.png
We had a sign on the path out to the practice field. <brofist>

rrr_img_52862.jpg

I made a special version for people who haven't been keeping up with the thread. It includes special hidden text if you haven't been acting in the spirit of +Netsmas. If you can see it, don't feel bad, just put a little more effort into it. Remember: What you keep is gone forever.

rrr_img_52863.jpg

It's nearing 5 am and I haven't been able to give out any nets yet due to this stupid 24+ hour limit, so I'm just gonna go to bed and start later. Here's my recent +nets I've given (first time posters in the thread). Add it to the OP list.

kaxfenix
soberteq
Numbers
Itlan
Sandman_Actual
Agenor
Paranoia
Black Sun Wizard
BrutulTM
Osiris The Everliving
Muligan
Tanoomba (actually, I need to rectify an issue I had with him with trying to give him a +. He'll get a couple + once I can do it).
Neki
Elurin
Khalid
The Dauntless One
Convo
JTheRuler
Duppin
Poster

Oh yeah, I got more nets than posts lol. Thank you guys!!!